Huawei All Set To Launch Enjoy Z 5G On May 24
The Huawei Enjoy Z 5G is said to be a rebranded version of the Honor X10 5G.
Highlights of the Story
- Huawei Enjoy Z 5G could be a budget phone.
- It would pack a triple camera setup at the back.
- The device will be powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 820 SoC.
As the whole world is relaxing in their homes due to the COVID 19 pandemic, the race of advancement in technology is still working hard to achieve better outcomes as the main focus of most companies is to launch their 5G handsets in the market. Like other companies, Huawei also took its first step towards 5G advancement and released news about their brand new 5G handset, which is likely to launch on the 24th of May. The company released this news on Weibo.
Another statement given by the company is that this mobile phone is going to be a budget phone. However, there is no other information that could be launched from the side of the company. But the poster released by the company clearly shows that the handset comes with high tech features. According to the updates, Huawei is creating a hype around the phone and trying to make it as the best budget phone in its segment.
According to a report released by GSMArena, this phone is the rebranded phone of Honor X10 5G, which is going to launch on the 20th of May. But the company is trying to provide the same features in low pricing, and for that, they rebranded it to another model with some new updates.
However, the phone is expected to come up with a 6.63 LCD, and the display has a 60Hz refresh rate. Moreover, Huawei Enjoy Z 5G camera comes up with a triple camera set up with 40 megapixels as the primary camera and the other two with 8 megapixels for more details.
The first phone gets launched in the China store of Huawei. However, this pandemic also affects the sales and marketing of this phone, but the company is still trying its best.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…