iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro: Camera Comparison
iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro: A camera comparison is performed on these three iOS phones. Read the article to know more details!
Table Of Contents
- 1iPhone 13 Pro specs: Camera test
- 2iPhone 12 Pro specs: Camera test
- 3iPhone 11 Pro specs: Camera test
- 4Final words
Highlights of the Story
- iPhone 13 pro comes with a massive camera upgrade.
- However, the camera quality of the iPhone 11 pro and iPhone 12 Pro have also amazed iPhone users.
- In the article, let’s find out the difference between iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro camera.
We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999 in India. On the other hand, iPhone 12 Pro costs ₹95,900, iPhone 13 Pro is the most expensive, and the recent smartphone by Apple costs ₹1,04,900.
Let’s read the article to find out the camera difference between iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro.
iPhone 13 Pro specs: Camera test
Apple iPhone 13 Pro
The focus of the iPhone 13 Pro is on zoom rather than camera quality. Also, the camera sensors in the iPhone 13 Pro are upgraded. However, the design remains more or less the same as previous models. Portrait photos are always taken at 3x zoom on the 13 Pro because it features a 3x optical zoom. In contrast to earlier models, which had a default setting of 2, this new upgrade will boost your image capturing capability.
Greater light sensitivity is predicted in the iPhone 13 Pro, thanks to the larger sensors in the primary and ultra-wide cameras. At the same time, the 3X telephoto lens can zoom farther than the 12 Pro’s 2X zoom. The iPhone 13 Pro routinely produces better performance than its predecessors in low light. You can clearly notice that the iPhone 13 is brighter.
iPhone 12 Pro specs: Camera test
Apple iPhone 12 Pro
The light and shadows bothered the iPhone 12 Pro, which resulted in a picture that appears undersaturated in comparison. The iPhone 12 Pro uses the same Wide, Ultra Wide, and Telephoto lenses as the iPhone 11 Pro. Still, upgrades have been made to each of the three cameras and the LiDAR Scanner, which enhances low-light performance. Night mode selfies are way better in iPhone 12 Pro than in iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro. Moreover, the images clicked by the iPhone 13 Pro looks more realistic than both of the iPhones.
iPhone 11 Pro specs: Camera test
Apple iPhone 11 Pro
You’ll see that the iPhone 11 Pro created a picture that was significantly warmer and had less even lighting. Due to the 11 Pro’s inability to shoot in Portrait mode when in Night mode, there is a significant gap between the 13 Pro and the 11 Pro phones in low light. The 13 Pro automatically switches to Night mode when photographing in low light. The iPhone 11 Pro might produce some breathtaking shots in ideal sunlight, so it’s not surprising to find only minor upgrades here.
Hence, you can expect generally improved low-light performance in iPhone 13 Pro as compared to iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro. Additionally, the iPhone 13 Pro offers users many photographic modes, which let you add your choices to your images in real-time rendering. Hope you’ll make a wise choice by buying the best handset for yourself based on this camera comparison.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…