iPhone 12 To Be Costlier Than iPhone 11 Despite No EarPods Or Charger, Analyst Claims
iPhone 12 is expected to be costlier than iPhone 11 and may not have EarPods and charger included in the same packaging, says an analyst – Jeff Pu.
Highlights of the Story
- iPhone 12 will be the upcoming offering from the apple group. Likely to be launched at a special event happening late September this year.
- The year 2020 iPhone series may comprise of iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- iPhone 12 may be higher in price than iPhone 11 (launch price) due to support to 5G and OLED screen.
According to reports shared by tech analyst, ‘Jeff Pu’, the iPhone 12 maybe prices 50 USD (roughly around Rs 3,700/-) higher than iPhone 11 even though the EarPods and Charger are exclusive of the tagged price and from the packaging as well.
The analyst put forward the reason for the iPhone 12 higher prices. It could be due to the support of the 5G and OLED screen. Pu’s analysis reports and recent Apple customer survey, add more confidence over the rumors.
In a report shared by MacRumors consisting of the research note by Jeff Pu to support the storyline, the 5.4-inch screen variant of the upcoming iPhone 12 may start at 749 USD (roughly Rs 56,300). This is approximately $50 more than the iPhone 11 model with the same screen specification that came with the launch price of 699 USD (approx Rs 52,500).
Pu claimed that the prices would be “accepted by customers” as a conclusion to the report. The reason being a support to the 5G network by the iPhone 12 and its successor variants. Based on the analysis shared by MacRumors, the 6.1 inches version of the iPhone 12 may begin at a cost of 799 USD or 849 USD which is $150 more than the iPhone 11 of the same screen orientation.
In June, various reports from multiple sources claimed that not offering Earpods or a wall charger within the prices of the iPhone 12 could be seen as a strategic move of increasing the sales of Airpods. This further roused speculation where one could get a hint that no further packaging would consist of the charger in a successor model.
Apple iPhone 12 Price in India
Apple iPhone 12 price in India is expected to be around Rs 74,900. It may be available in three color options – Gold, Silver, and Space Grey.
Rumors can’t be believed as there is no legitimate declaration by the company itself giving any idea whether 5G will impact the price of iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max models as their predecessors already were embossed with OLED panel display. Expecting Apple iPhone 12 to be launched by this Autumn. However, no dates are revealed by the company.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.