Airtel Thanks App Adds Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam, And Four More Indian Languages
Airtel Thanks App has come up with translation to several regional languages in order to let the regional users access the app with ease.
Highlights of the Story
- Airtel Thanks App will also extend its support for Indian Native iOS users to custom change in their regional language.
- Airtel Thanks App Adds Support for Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam, and Four More Indian Languages.
- Airtel Thanks App for iOS will soon get updated in the coming days incorporating the same patches.
At the same time where this dynamic app is a great source of entertainment, recharge, review, and much more for a user, Airtel has made it much easier to access this app by letting users translate the app-language in regional language.
Also Read: LG To Launch Phones Under Rs 15,000 In India
The major focus of offering this support is to let the customers from different social backgrounds use it with ease when the content is in regional language. Airtel Thanks App adds support for Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam, Punjabi, Marathi, Telugu, and Tamil.
The development patch will soon be going to roll out for the Android users. Later, iOS users will also get their regional language feature updates. Furthermore, the company has assured soon they will be catering to languages like Kannada, Assamese, and Oriya.
Airtel has observed that 35 percent of Airtel Thanks app users who belong to the 2 and 3 tier town and rural strata will be highly impacted with the introduction of this new app setting. This new feature will let such users navigate across the app, recharge their accounts, or browse through the repository of content or any other service that Airtel Thanks has to offer.
Airtel Thanks app segregates the customer into various categories – Silver, Gold, Platinum, based on their ARPU. Platinum gets the maximum benefit while silver gets the least. The application language could be changed through the following nav menu list Settings > App Personalisation > App Language > Select Desired Language.
It is really a good initiative taken by this telecom company to get associated with more new users and retaining the existing ones by offering ease of use of the application. Soon, other users will also get their extended support for varied language options.
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.