Airtel Thanks App Adds Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam, And Four More Indian Languages
Airtel Thanks App has come up with translation to several regional languages in order to let the regional users access the app with ease.
Highlights of the Story
- Airtel Thanks App will also extend its support for Indian Native iOS users to custom change in their regional language.
- Airtel Thanks App Adds Support for Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam, and Four More Indian Languages.
- Airtel Thanks App for iOS will soon get updated in the coming days incorporating the same patches.
At the same time where this dynamic app is a great source of entertainment, recharge, review, and much more for a user, Airtel has made it much easier to access this app by letting users translate the app-language in regional language.
Also Read: LG To Launch Phones Under Rs 15,000 In India
The major focus of offering this support is to let the customers from different social backgrounds use it with ease when the content is in regional language. Airtel Thanks App adds support for Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam, Punjabi, Marathi, Telugu, and Tamil.
The development patch will soon be going to roll out for the Android users. Later, iOS users will also get their regional language feature updates. Furthermore, the company has assured soon they will be catering to languages like Kannada, Assamese, and Oriya.
Airtel has observed that 35 percent of Airtel Thanks app users who belong to the 2 and 3 tier town and rural strata will be highly impacted with the introduction of this new app setting. This new feature will let such users navigate across the app, recharge their accounts, or browse through the repository of content or any other service that Airtel Thanks has to offer.
Airtel Thanks app segregates the customer into various categories – Silver, Gold, Platinum, based on their ARPU. Platinum gets the maximum benefit while silver gets the least. The application language could be changed through the following nav menu list Settings > App Personalisation > App Language > Select Desired Language.
It is really a good initiative taken by this telecom company to get associated with more new users and retaining the existing ones by offering ease of use of the application. Soon, other users will also get their extended support for varied language options.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.