Leaked: LG Wing Featuring Rotating Screens
In a recently leaked video, the LG Wing has been revealed with dual rotating screens. The device is expected to be released by the end of this year. The LG Wing is also expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 765 SoC.
Highlights of the Story
- The LG Wing is expected to launch by the end of this year
- It has two screens – a 6.8-inch primary screen and a 4-inch secondary screen
- The primary screen rotates to reveal the secondary screen behind it
- The device is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 765 SoC
The LG Wing will be having a primary 6.8-inch FHD+ display along with a secondary 4-inch display. The secondary display is revealed upon rotating the primary display by 90 degrees. Bizarre but interesting. We also expect to see an OLED panel on the device.
As per a rumor from ET News, the LG Wing is expected to have the Snapdragon 765 SoC. This does not come as a surprise as most of the LG Flagships in recent years do not come with the most powerful processor in the market.
Furthermore, a MySmartPrice benchmark leak also reveals that the device will be coming with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Although this is far from the best specifications on a flagship, it is more than enough for most people. The Snapdragon 765 is actually way too powerful for most day-to-day tasks and beyond.
Another thing to note is the fact that the Snapdragon 765 also brings along 5G connectivity support with it. Therefore, the LG Wing will be bringing 5G speeds to our very hands as well.
Also read: Moto G9 Vs Moto G8: All Upgrades Compared
LG Wing: What To Expect?
In the leaked video, we can see a person driving a car while placing the device in a phone stand. The primary screen is showing the map for driving assistance while the secondary screen is displaying media controls. Now, although it is really intriguing to see such a phone, its real life uses are pretty minimal. Furthermore, although it will be having a Snapdragon 765 SoC, people will mainly spend their money for the two rotating screens.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Launched In India
LG has actually been experimenting with the concept of rotating screens for a while now. This is clearly evident with their LG Velvet. However, in the case of the LG Velvet, a case containing a secondary screen was provided. When it comes to the LG Wing, it is step up in the sense that it has a rotating secondary screen attached to it.
Also read: Gionee K3 Pro Launched In China
Perhaps this phone is way too radical but maybe it is worth it? That is a question to which only time has the answer. For now, we do not really see any practical major uses of it in day-to-day activities.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.