Leaked: LG Wing Featuring Rotating Screens
In a recently leaked video, the LG Wing has been revealed with dual rotating screens. The device is expected to be released by the end of this year. The LG Wing is also expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 765 SoC.
Highlights of the Story
- The LG Wing is expected to launch by the end of this year
- It has two screens – a 6.8-inch primary screen and a 4-inch secondary screen
- The primary screen rotates to reveal the secondary screen behind it
- The device is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 765 SoC
The LG Wing will be having a primary 6.8-inch FHD+ display along with a secondary 4-inch display. The secondary display is revealed upon rotating the primary display by 90 degrees. Bizarre but interesting. We also expect to see an OLED panel on the device.
As per a rumor from ET News, the LG Wing is expected to have the Snapdragon 765 SoC. This does not come as a surprise as most of the LG Flagships in recent years do not come with the most powerful processor in the market.
Furthermore, a MySmartPrice benchmark leak also reveals that the device will be coming with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Although this is far from the best specifications on a flagship, it is more than enough for most people. The Snapdragon 765 is actually way too powerful for most day-to-day tasks and beyond.
Another thing to note is the fact that the Snapdragon 765 also brings along 5G connectivity support with it. Therefore, the LG Wing will be bringing 5G speeds to our very hands as well.
Also read: Moto G9 Vs Moto G8: All Upgrades Compared
LG Wing: What To Expect?
In the leaked video, we can see a person driving a car while placing the device in a phone stand. The primary screen is showing the map for driving assistance while the secondary screen is displaying media controls. Now, although it is really intriguing to see such a phone, its real life uses are pretty minimal. Furthermore, although it will be having a Snapdragon 765 SoC, people will mainly spend their money for the two rotating screens.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Launched In India
LG has actually been experimenting with the concept of rotating screens for a while now. This is clearly evident with their LG Velvet. However, in the case of the LG Velvet, a case containing a secondary screen was provided. When it comes to the LG Wing, it is step up in the sense that it has a rotating secondary screen attached to it.
Also read: Gionee K3 Pro Launched In China
Perhaps this phone is way too radical but maybe it is worth it? That is a question to which only time has the answer. For now, we do not really see any practical major uses of it in day-to-day activities.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…