Realme X7 Series To Have Dedicated Gaming Version
The much awaited Realme X7 series of phones will be having a third version as well. This will be named the Realme X7 Pro Player edition which will be powered by the Snapdragon 860 SoC. It will be the first phone in the world to be using this chipset.
Highlights of the Story
- A third gaming version will be added to the Realme X7 Pro series
- It will probably the first device in the world to come with the Snapdragon 860 SoC
- This is unlike the other two devices that will use MediaTek Dimensity series processors
- The phone will be 5G ready as per leaked posters
As we already know, the Realme X7 Pro Player will be powered by the Snapdragon 860 SoC. Additionally, it will be having the same features as the base model, the Realme X7 Pro. This will be a gaming edition device and hence, is clearly targeted at gamers. People can expect to see a whole new level of performance and micro enhancements with this chipset.
So, how exactly is it different? The major difference lies in the fact that the player edition will be using a flagship Snapdragon processor. This is unlike the other two devices which will be using MediaTek Dimensity series chipsets. While the Realme X7 is expected to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 720, the Realme X7 Pro is expected to be using the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ processor.
Leaked posters of the device reveal a number of different things. One such poster teases the Snapdragon 860 SoC while another one reveals the device having a 4500 mAh battery. Furthermore, through previous leaks we do know that the Realme X7 Pro will be having 120Hz display alongside a 64MP camera. However, the leaked posters also indicate that the device will be having a quad camera setup at the back. The camera module is rectangular in shape and at the front we also see a punch-hole design integrated with the front camera. However, nothing else can be said about the specifications at the moment.
This actually won’t be the first time that Realme will add a gaming version to one of its phones. However, this will be the first time that it does so with a brand new chipset. We believe that the Snapdragon 860 SoC will be released along with the launch of this edition. Gamers should buckle up their seat belts as this is probably going to be one incredible chipset paired with a brilliant phone.
Also read: Oppo A53 2020 Launched In India
Realme clearly aims at widening its target audience with this edition. Additionally, the company can also reach out to fans of both the MediaTek and Snapdragon series of chipsets. Basically, there is something for everyone with a different taste is what Realme really seems to be offering here.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…