Leaked: OnePlus 8T Renders
OnePlus 8T leaked render suggests that the upcoming smartphone will feature flat display and 8K video recording support.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus typically launches its T-series smartphones around October or November.
- Renders surfacing online reveal some specs of the phone.
The OnePlus 8T is in the rumor mills for a long time now. In addition, this is in hyper mode ever since OnePlus completed a successful launch of its Nord in July.
A rendered image released by a Twitter tipster by the name of @ishanagarwal24 reportedly revealed what the OnePlus 8T is going to look like.
Look what just got leaked!— Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagarwal24) August 31, 2020
This render of #OnePlus8T was found in Androidd 11 DP4 of OnePlus 8 Series.
If it’s indeed the OnePlus 8T, I’m liking the slim bezels. The screen might be a but flatter too (Assuming it isn’t an unfinished render).
Source: https://t.co/RwIoAC2cGg pic.twitter.com/P6UJCwlauC
What do the renders reveal?
In the renders, the Android 11 Developer preview four series showing a punch-hole camera on the upper left corner of the screen. It also shows a thin bezel around the edges of the device. This particular render only shows the front of the smartphone and not the rear.
However, we can expect a 64MP primary camera with a 16MP ultrawide and a 2MP macro camera. This will be an upgrade to the 8 series as it always upgrades the existing model in ‘T’ models.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S20 First Impressions
According to a report from XDADevelopers, OnePlus 8T is spotted on a teardown of the OxygenOS 11 Beta 4 release by OxygenUpdater.
The report suggests it is codename is kebab.
Moreover, it also is working on the camera application to bring 8K resolution video recording support to the smartphone. There are also rumors on the chipset upgrading to Snapdragon 865 Plus.
There is another image surfacing online, unclear whether it is about OnePlus 8T. Apparently, it will sport a flat display, features the volume rockers on the left frame, Alert Slider, and the power button on the right side of the smartphone.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.