Leaks: Xiaomi Redmi 9i Price, Colours
The Redmi 9i color options and price details have now leaked ahead of its launch. The smartphone is all set to launch on September 15.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi 9i price in India is said to be starting from Rs 7,999
- The smartphone might come with 128GB of internal storage
- Redmi 9i to feature a big display
- The smartphone is said to pack a big battery
The renders reveal the Redmi 9i to feature a waterdrop-style notch design alongside a 3.5mm headphone jack support. Furthermore, it will fall under the 9 series of phone along with the Redmi 9, Redmi 9A and Redmi 9 Prime. These devices have already launched in the country and the Redmi 9 is the next addition to this series.
Redmi 9i Price & Availability
Tipster Ishan Agarwal in collaboration with 91Mobiles leaked that the Redmi 9i price in India will start from Rs. 7,999. This makes the upcoming smartphone more expensive than the previously launched Redmi 9A. However, it also makes the device cheaper than the base models of Redmi 9 and Redmi 9 Prime.
Furthermore, the leaks reveal the Redmi 9i to come in two RAM and storage variants. One will be the base 4GB/64GB variant while the other will be a 4GB/128GB variant. However, the price of the 4GB/126GB variant has not been revealed as of now.
Additionally, availability of the Redmi 9i has been confirmed on Flipkart and Mi.com via posters.
When it comes to color options, the smartphone might come in Midnight Black, Sea Blue, and Nature Green. These color options are available for the Redmi 9A as well in India. The Redmi 9i might come with a big batter and display as well, as per the leaks.
Also read: Motorola G9 Plus Launched In Brazil
Redmi 9i Specifications
The Redmi 9i is expected to feature a 6.53-inch HD+ LCD display with a resolution of 720 x 1600. Furthermore, the display is reported to have an aspect ratio of 20:9. The phone is said to run on Android 10 and has been confirmed to have the MIUI 12 out of the box. The MediaTek Helio G25 SoC might power the device alongside 4GB of RAM.
Also read: Oppo A32 Launched In China
On the camera front, the smartphone might come with a single 13-megapixel rear camera sensor. On the front, we will probably see a 5-megapixel sensor for selfies. Also, the device might pack a 5000 mAh battery paired with 10W fast charging support.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.