Mi 11 Camera Specifications Leaked
Xiaomi Mi 11 alleged camera specifications include a 50MP 4-in-1 primary sensor and a 12MP telephoto lens.
Highlights of the Story
- Alleged Mi 11 camera details have leaked online.
- The main camera is said to be a 4-in-1 50-MP shooter, while the telephoto lens is 12-MP.
- It is expected to debut in the first half of 2021.
Xiaomi Mi 11 and Mi11Pro are going to be the company’s next flagships. Moreover, there are various rumors surrounding the flagship recently. It is to launch at the start of next year, with a possible January 2021 launch. Now, noted tipster Digital Chat Station shared camera details of an upcoming Xiaomi phone.
The latest leaks are information about the Mi 11’s internals and its key features. Moreover, it comes courtesy of XDA Developers which has shared key specs of the phone.
It will come with the codename “Venus”. Moreover, it was found in the code of MIUI beta. Initially, Mi 11 rumored as a mid-range phone powered by a Qualcomm chipset. However, the latest information about the device reveals that it is indeed a flagship device. It will come with the new flagship Snapdragon mobile chipset.
Moreover, the latest leak hints that much like the Mi 11Pro is to sport a curved display, the Mi 11 will also sport a curved screen. It is also tipped to flaunt a punch-hole design, although there is no clarity on whether it will support Full HD+ or Quad HD+ resolution.
Furthermore, the leak reveals that the Mi 11 will come with a triple camera set-up with a primary 108-MP lens. The secondary lens in the camera setup will be an ultrawide lens. The third lens on the phone will support up to 30x zoom.
Also Read: Leaks: POCO M3 Specs
However, according to Digital Chat Station, the main camera is a 50MP shooter by 4-in-1 conversion. Whereas, the telephoto lens is a 12MP snapper. However, it is not clear if it is a straight 12MP lens or a 4-in-1 48MP lens.
Also, it is the high-end version of the Mi 11 prototype so the base model may or not have the same camera combination. However, earlier reports say it will come with a 120Hz refresh rate and punch-hole cutout at the top right corner. The high-end model will use a QHD+ (3,200 X 1,400) display, MEMC video frame technology, real-time SDR to HDR, and video super-resolution.
Mi 11 series will launch in its home country China as early as January next year. However, there are claims that initially, the phone will remain exclusive to the Chinese market. After some time, it will launch globally.
Also read: Sell old tablet
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi