- SIM Nano-SIM
- Expandable Memory microSDXC (dedicated slot)
Motorola Moto E 2020
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,262VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,999VSOPPO K1₹14,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone XR₹45,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹39,990VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹45,999Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹45,999Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹115,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,735Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Moto E 2020 is a full entry-level smartphone for the budget-conscious buyers. The Moto E 2020 has a pretty good design (which is also splash-proof) for a budget smartphone and some good features to go with it. There is also the presence of good old Moto Experiences and a near-stock version of Android 10.
- The fingerprint sensor is present
- Dedicated MicroSD card slot
- The headphone jack is present
- Near Stock version of Android
- Micro-USB port instead of USB Type-C
- Only 32GB of storage provided
- Only 2GB of memory is present
- Much bigger bezels
The Moto E lineup has been the entry-level heavyweight by Motorola and the Moto E 2020 is no exception. Paired with a 6.2-inch IPS LCD screen and a 3500mAh battery, the Moto E 2020 is a perfect entry-level device. It can be a viable option for the budget-conscious buyer.
Check Out: Motorola One Fusion Plus
Moto E 2020 Price in India
While Motorola is yet to launch the Moto E 2020 in India, but it has been launched in the USA for $149.99 which when converted to Indian Rupees comes out to be ₹11,223 which puts it in the entry-level to mid-range category. Considering that the Moto E 2020 is an entry-level budget device; and most smartphone buyers in India opting to buy smartphones in such price points, Motorola should be hopefully launching the Moto E 2020 in India soon.
Moto E 2020 has a splash-proof design which may help the phone survive from occasional splashes of liquids. The power button and the volume rockers are present on the right side of the Moto E 2020; while the Dual SIM + MicroSD card slot is present on the left side. The front houses a 6.2-inch HD+ display and a front camera in a teardrop notch; while the backside houses the Dual Camera setup along with a flashlight and a fingerprint sensor which has the iconic Motorola M logo present. The top side of the device has a headphone jack and a secondary microphone present; while the bottom side houses the Micro-USB port and a single loudspeaker along with the main microphone. Moto E 2020 is only offered in a single Midnight Blue Color.
The Moto E 2020 sports a 6.2-inch HD+ display which is an IPS LCD panel display. The screen has a dpi of 271 PPI density and a screen to body ratio of 78.4% which results in some big bezels around the display. The front camera is housed in the teardrop style notch in the centre-top of the display.
The Moto E 2020 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC which is an octa-core processor built on 14nm process. The processor is paired with mere 2GB of memory which is a bit less considering the Moto E 2020 runs on Android 10. This may result in the Moto E 2020 stuttering in multitasking even with a very slim near-stock Android running. There is 32GB of storage on the device which can be expanded up to 512GB via the microSD card slot provided.
The Moto E 2020 is equipped with a dual-camera setup. The main camera is a 13MP PDAF sensor; while the secondary camera is a 2MP depth sensor with a single LED flash for lighting. The rear camera offers video capture up to FHD 60fps.
The front camera on the Moto E 2020 is a 5MP sensor which can offer video capture up to FHD 30fps.
The Moto E 2020 is powered up by a 3550mAh battery which may be a bit less depending upon the usage of the device but may be adequate for an average user. There is no mention of any fast charging supported by the Moto E 2020 but considering that it is an entry-level offering by Motorola it is acceptable in this price offer.
The Moto E 2020 is an entry-level device offering all the essential features; the icing on the cake is that near-stock Android. A 2-year-old processor and a meagre 2GB of RAM is still a bummer as the Moto E 2020 may struggle to open and keep multiple apps in its memory; which makes multitasking a task in itself. The smaller battery and a screen with big bezels are also not helping the Moto E 2020 be a bit better. In conclusion, some issues are still lingering on with the Moto E lineup since a long time; and Motorola needs to quickly pay attention else Moto E may become the obsolete device in the bunch.