Navratri is almost here and many of us can’t wait to pour in all the warm wishes for the auspicious 9-day celebrations. During Navratri, we celebrate the 9 different forms of Goddess Durga each day. Now that the Navratri is almost here, the exchange of greetings becomes a must even online. This is when WhatsApp stickers, which are widely shared, comes in handy. Let us look at how you can download WhatsApp Navratri Stickers:
How to Download Navratri Stickers on WhatsApp
- Open Google Play Store on your smartphone
2. Search for Navratri Stickers, Navratri Stickers for WhatsApp, or Navratri WhatsApp Stickers as keywords in the search bar
3. Once done, you will find various apps for the same. To name a few, you can choose from options like WhatsApp Navratri Stickers, Navratri Stickers for WhatsApp, Durga Mata Navratri Stickers, and many more options to go for.
4. Select and download the apps you like the most based on the ratings, number of downloads, and more for WhatsApp Navratri Stickers.
5. Once downloaded, open the apps and install the desired sticker pack you want to go for.
Also read: How To Hide WhatsApp DP From Others?
6. Now, you can go to WhatsApp and select the chat window to want to share the stickers.
7. Click on the emoji icon and now, click on the stickers section. You will find your downloaded stickers and more. Tap on the ‘+’ icon, select the stickers option, all your stickers will be displayed.
8. Now, you can choose the one you want to share by tapping on it. This way, you can send multiple stickers with people on individual or group chats.
Also read: How To Transfer WhatsApp Chat From iOS to Android: A Step by Step Guide
However, you may not come across the desired Whatsapp stickers as the already listed stickers are not that diverse. In that case, scroll down at the bottom of this list and you will see an option to ‘Get More Stickers’. Tap on that and this will redirect you to the Google Play Store where a number of different third-party sticker applications have been listed. However, one thing to note here is that this is applicable only for Android as iOS does not allow the download of third-party apps.
Also read: Garena Free Fire MAX Now Available in India: How to Download