Amazon Summer Sale To Start Soon With Great Deals On Smartphones
Table Of Contents
- 1Amazon Summer Sale 2022: Deals And Offers On Mobile Phones
Highlights of the Story
- Amazon Summer Sale 2022 will offer deals across several smartphone brands.
- Buyers can save up to Rs. 15,000 with exchange offers at the Amazon sale.
- iPhone 13 will be sold at a discounted price of Rs. 66,900 starting May 4, 2022.
Amazon Summer Sale 2022 is to begin on May 4, 2022. Sale comes with a variety of offers and discounts on smartphones and consumer electronics. Customers will be able to purchase several smartphone deals. As well as smart TVs and gaming accessories, during the sale, according to the e-commerce platform. Apple iPhone 13 will be out for purchase at a price of Rs. 66,900 during the sale, according to Amazon. Buyers can get discounts on brands such a OnePlus, Oppo, Realme, Redmi, Apple, iQoo, Itel, Samsung, Tecno, Vivo, and Xiaomi.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy M33 5G Launched in India
Customers will be able to purchase recently launched OnePlus handsets such as the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G, the OnePlus 10R, and the OnePlus 10 Pro 5G during the upcoming Amazon Summer Sale 2022, according to the company’s website.
During the sale, other smartphones such as the Samsung Galaxy M33 5G, Samsung Galaxy M53 5G, Realme Narzo 50A Prime, iQOO Z6 5G, and Xiaomi 12 Pro 5G will be available for purchase. Until May 3, 2022, the website is also offering “countdown deals” with discounts on smartphones.
Customers can also look into several smartphone deals during the upcoming Flipkart Big Saving Days sale, which starts a day earlier on May 3, 2022.
Amazon Summer Sale 2022: Deals And Offers On Mobile Phones
Apple’s iPhone 13 handset will be sold for Rs. 66,900, down from the listed price of Rs. 79,990, during the upcoming Amazon Summer Sale 2022. The smartphone is currently available for Rs. 70,900 on Amazon. The iPhone 13 (Review) is equipped with Apple’s A15 Bionic chip, a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display, and Ceramic Shield protection. It has a pair of 12-megapixel cameras. The company claims that it can provide 19 hours of video playback on a single charge.
The OnePlus 9RT 5G (Review), which was out in India in January, is now available for Rs. 42,999 on Amazon. During the upcoming Amazon Summer Sale 2022, the smartphone will be available at a discounted price of Rs. 37,999, inclusive of bank offers.
The device has a 6.62-inch 120Hz Fluid AMOLED display and is powering by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. It comes with the OxygenOS 11 operating system based on Android 11 and a 50-megapixel triple camera setup, as well as a 16-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video chats.
Samsung Galaxy M33 5G smartphone from Samsung is now available for Rs. 17,999, a Rs. 24,999 price reduction. Smartphone provides a 6,000mAh battery, 50-megapixel quad-camera setup, a 5nm processor, and a 120Hz screen refresh rate are the key features of the Samsung Galaxy M33 5G. Despite all of the perks above, the phone lacks an in-box charger, a major disappointment for a phone priced under Rs. 25,000.
The Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G costs Rs. 24,999, while the original price is Rs. 31,999. Meanwhile, customers will be able to purchase the smartphone for Rs. 18,999 during the sale, according to Amazon. he smartphone is powering by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC. In addition, the octa-core flagship mid-range chipset pairs up with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…