Apple iOS 15, iPadOS 15 Release Date Set for September 20, 2021
Highlights of the Story
- Apple announced their iOS 15, iPadOS 15 updates back in June during the WWDC 2021 event.
- The company has finally set the release date as September 20, 2021.
- Yesterday, the brand launched their iPhone 13 series of devices.
Apple launched a series of products yesterday. From their iPhone 13 series of devices to their new iPad and iPad Mini, a lot of products went official yesterday. It has indeed been a big day for the company yesterday. Now, the brand has announced that they will be releasing their iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 this coming September 20, 2021.
So, now we are just four days away from witnessing what these two new operating systems have to offer. Meanwhile, the company has announced a couple of features that the operating systems will bring. Here is a quick rundown of it all.
iOS 15, iPadOS 15 Features
When it comes to the features of the upcoming two new operating systems, we can expect to see big changes. For starters, the new operating systems will come with modified notifications. In addition, we will basically be seeing notification summaries, Focus Modes feature which will allow users to create lists of apps and notifications and more. Further, FaceTime is also getting enhanced as now, users will now be able to invite Android and Windows users to video calls. Moreover, Apple’s Safari browser is getting a new skin as well.
On the other hand, the iPadOS 15 for Apple’s iPad lineup of devices will be bringing much needed features as well. The brand new iPadOS 15 will be bringing along several features from the iOS 14. These include app library and the ability resize your widgets. In addition, the iOS 15 features will be getting added to the iPadOS 15 as well. Further, the brand is also taking multitasking to a different level with a new menu for the Split Screen feature. We will also be seeing a ‘Shelf’ like feature which will allow users to organise apps like Safari that offer separate windows.
However, the list does not end there. We will be getting a few other iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 features as well in the near future. According to Apple, SharePlay will be rolling out later this fall of 2021 itself. SharePlay is a feature which basically allows users to share video and audio files live during FaceTime.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…