Battlefield Mobile Gameplay Leaked: Large-Scale Map, Tanks and More
Highlights of the Story
- Battlefield Mobile gameplay footage has now been leaked.
- The gameplay leak reveals a large map, tank warfare style gameplay and more.
- Battlefield Mobile is up for pre-registration on the Google Play Store.
Electronic Sports is gearing up to release Battlefield 2042 on November 19, 2021. Additionally, the massive studio is also working towards releasing their very first mobile port for the Battlefield franchise. Battlefield Mobile is easily one of the most anticipated games of 2021. Upon launch, the game will directly compete with the likes of CoD Mobile, BGMI, Apex Legends Mobile and more such games.
Now, ahead of its official release, the gameplay footage for the mobile game has been leaked online. Battlefield Mobile Leaks and News, a noted Battlefield Mobile leakster, took to Twitter to leak the gameplay footage. There are a number of things that we can derive from the footage. Most importantly, from the looks of it, it is pretty much what fans of the franchise have been expecting to see. For now, the game is already up for pre-registration on the Google Play Store.
Battlefield Mobile Gameplay Footage: What More?
Going by the leaked footage, the game looks like it will follow a standard team deathmatch gameplay style. However, it will not be a linear map like we see on TDM modes in games like CoD Mobile and BGMI. It is going to be a pretty large-scale map from the looks of it. The Battlefield franchise is basically known for this very thing, a large-scale map where you can wreak havoc against your enemies.
Now, this is not the final build, obviously. This leaked gameplay Battlefield Mobile is from the Early Alpha stage of the game, so it definitely does look a tad bit incomplete. However, Electronic Arts will definitely give it the final touchups and graphical ingredients that it needs to be a great game. Besides, this is Battlefield we are talking about.
Many players have been wondering if they would enjoy the game as much as they did on PCs and consoles. From the looks of it, they will definitely feel at home with Battlefield Mobile as well. This is because of two main reasons. Firstly, the mobile version is retaining the respawn mechanics and secondly, it will also use the three loadout system in the game. This is something that fans of the franchise have loved and cherished.
As mentioned before, the game looks a teeny weeny bit sloppy and it is understandable. The UI does not seem to be great and that is because it is in its Early Alpha build in the footage. However, we shall soon get to see a polished and final build for the game soon.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…