Table Of Contents
- 1Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.5.0 Update: How to Install
- 2Patch Notes and New Features
Battlegrounds Mobile India is getting the 1.5 update in India, which is the first major update since its stable release in June 17. Krafton has already announced a bunch of different features for the game in the latest update. The update is already here and changes are to be rolling out automatically tomorrow for players who got the update.
Moreover, the new 1.5 update brings in a bunch of different features. These include the addition of a new gun called the MG3, which uses a 7.62mm magazine. Moreover, the brand new weapon can hold up to 75 bullets in each magazine before it needs to reload again. Besides, the new MG3 weapon will be replacing the M249 machine gun that players equipped via supply airdrop crates. Here is a quick look at the latest update patch note and how to install the new 1.5 update.
Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.5.0 Update: How to Install
Krafton has already rolled out the latest Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.5 update in the Google Play Store already. Players just have to open the Google Play Store and see if they have the option to ‘update’ the game. If there is an option, just tap on it and wait for the new update to download and install on its own.
Additionally, the latest 1.5 update for Battlegrounds Mobile India is near about 422MB in size. However, one thing to note is that the size of the update may differ slightly from device to device. High end devices will most likely get a more buffed update. Once the update has downloaded, players need to install the in-game resource pack and maps manually. Another important thing to keep in mind is that you have enough space to download the new update.
Patch Notes and New Features
Season 20 of BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) kicks off with the latest 1.5.0 update. Here is a quick rundown of all the new things that the latest update brings to the game.
As mentioned before, the MG3 weapon will be replacing the M249 machine gun from supply crate drops. The M249 has been available across maps like Erangel as a supply crate drop weapon. Now, in place of the M249, the MG3 will be available.
The brand new MG3 uses the 7.62mm mag and has a significantly higher rate of fire than the M249. However, it does a considerable amount of time to reload and does not support single-shot or attachments. Moreover, players can use up to a 6x scope on the new gun in Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Throwing Healing Consumables
With the new update, players will be able to throw healing consumables to a particular spot. This will allow teammates to collect it and get help during intense situations. However, an important thing to note here is that the throwable can bounce away if not aimed correctly. So, it is important to be precise with it.
The latest update brings the new game mode called Mission Ignition to Battlegrounds Mobile India. The latest mode brings along six regions in Erangel which are namely Transit Centre, Georgopol, Tech Centre, etc. The game mode also brings the Riot Shield which shields players from bullets.
Battlegrounds Mobile India is getting a new ranking called the Ace Master. Moreover, this new rank will be in between that of Ace and Conqueror. The new update also brings a new season ranking and royal pass to the game.
The latest update brings a 90FPS frame rate for players who play on select high end devices. This allows such players to get a seamless and lag free Battlegrounds Mobile India experience on their devices. Moreover, various other new changes like Hyperlines, Glass Windows and more are coming to the game.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…