Detroit: Become Human Studio, Quantic Dream Working on a New Star Wars Game
Highlights of the Story
- Quantic Dream, the studio behind Detroit: Become Human, now working on a Star Wars game.
- The game is reportedly in its eighteenth month of development.
- We will most likely be seeing an immersive narrative and choice-based gameplay.
After Detroid: Become Human and Heavy Rain, studio Quantic Dream is now working on a new Star Wars game. The studio is very well known in the realm of gaming by now for making immersive titles. Moreover, their unique take on gameplay mechanics allows them to stand out in a highly competitive market. Now, according to a report by Tom Henderson, posted on DualShockers, the studio is working on a Star Wars game.
Further, this new leak comes in, courtesy of YouTuber and ex-journalist, Gautoz. Gautoz has a YouTube channel which primarily revolves around the realm of gaming news. According to him, after Quantic Dream’s deal with Sony expired, the studio has collaborated with Disney for a new Star Wars game.
New Star Wars Game: What More?
The official title of the upcoming Star Wars game is currently under wraps. However, if the rumours are to be believed, we can expect the title to be revealed in the coming months. Moreover, as per the leak by Gautoz, the studio is apparently already eighteen months in on their development of the new game. However, neither Disney or Quantic Dream have revealed anything. They have been pretty discreet about the project.
Quantic Dream is a studio which primarily focuses on offering players with a very gritty and immersive narrative style of gameplay. Besides, they are one of those studios which make choice-based endings. Just like Detroit: Become Human which has multiple endings depending on your choices throughout the game, we can expect their upcoming Star Wars game to follow a similar pattern. Their games have been a commercial success, owing to this very unique take on gameplay mechanics.
Besides, Disney has ended their exclusivity deal with Electronic Arts. This definitely does hint at a new Star Wars game being in the works as multiple studios now have the opportunity to build something around the massive realm of Star Wars universe. Also, Quantic Dreams was previously tied to Sony and now, the deal is off. So, there is a big chance for the game to release on other platforms than the PlayStation.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…