Garena Free Fire X McLaren: New Game Mode, Free Login Rewards This Weekend
Garena Free Fire is very well known for the interesting collaborations it makes, just like Fortnite. This time, the game makers have taken it up a notch as they have collaborated with McLaren. McLaren is known for making fast cars and is very popular amongst car enthusiasts.
The game will roll out an interesting set of in-game goodies to mark their collaboration with McLaren on this one. Moreover, Garena Free Fire has announced that its collaboration with McLaren will be seen in-game this weekend. Players who login into the game over the weekend will get their hands on exciting in-game rewards.
Additionally, Garena Free Fire has also introduced a brand new game mode called, Convoy Crunch. Players who log into the game from July 31 to August 1 will get their hands on Free Fire x McLaren in-game rewards. Furthermore, players who manage to pull off the playtime mission over the weekend will also get their hands on the McLaren Racing Overalls Bundle.
Garena Free Fire: Convoy Crunch
The latest new Convoy Crunch mode in Garena Free Fire will be a limited time game mode. Moreover, for this game mode, players will be divided into two separate teams. Now, once a round begins, one of the team will play the role of Invaders and the other team will be the Defenders. Additionally, the Invaders will have to escort a vehicle to a designated destination while the Defenders have to stop them from doing so. For the next round, the roles will be reversed and so on.
Moreover, the target vehicle will only move when the Invaders are inside a set radius around it. However, if the defenders are within that particular set area, the vehicle will move backwards. Additionally, if both the Defenders and Invaders are inside the radius, the vehicle comes to a stop. So, this is how the new game mode in Garena Free Fire works.
Furthermore, the Convoy Crunch game mode winners in Garena Free Fire will be determined on the basis of one out of two outcomes. One is that the teams who use the least amount of time to get the vehicle to the final destination. Two is the team that takes the vehicle to the furthest distance in the game mode. Lastly, the brand new game mode will only be available to play till August 3 so, hurry up!
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…