Table Of Contents
- 1Pebblemon: What Else?
Pokemon is one of the biggest and most popular anime franchises in the world. The series in itself has been a massive hit and still is, after all these years. The iconic Pokemon classic games for GameBoy date back to the early 2000’s and are one of the most beloved series of video games. Moreover, those were what led to Nintendo developing some of the best titles for their Nintendo DS. These games included Pokemon HeartGold, Soul Silver, Platinum, Black & White and more. Pebblemon brings the classic GameBoy games to smartwatches now.
Now, the classic games from GameBoy days have been brought to Pebble smartwatches. In fact, there are still many users of Pebble smartwatches. The classic games can be players right from your wrist using just two buttons. Pebblemon is a port of the classic Pokemon Gold, Silver and the like, designed to be played on your Pebble smartwatch.
Also read: Best Pokemon Games For Android & iOS
Moreover, the developers of the game have described it as a “mini Pokemon adventure on your wrist.” Fitbit bought the Pebble brand way back in 2017. Pebblemon’s game developer, Harrison Allen says that he created a replica of Pokemon Yellow’s graphics library. Moreover, just like the classic Pokemon games, Pebblemon players can explore the Johto region using the Pebble smartwatch buttons.
Furthermore, the game allows players to come across all 251 Gen 1 Pokemons from the Game Boy Color titles. Moreover, the more the players level up, the more variety of Pokemons they come across. Additionally, there are hidden items across the Johto region which players can discover to aid them in their journey.
Pebblemon: What Else?
Eric Migicovsky, the founder of the Pebble brand, took to Twitter to post a video of the new Pebblemon’s gameplay. He shows how the classic GBC title is running on a Pebble smartwatch. Moreover, it seems to be running smoothly without any glitches and graphical issues.
The short video clip lasts for 31 seconds and showcases the gameplay of Pebblemon. We see the protagonist of the GBC games getting into a battle with a wild Pokemon. Migicovsky states that it is basically a complete port of the classic GBC version of Pokemon games. Pebble smartwatch users can navigate to Rebble.io to download Pebblemon.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.