Classic Pokemon Games Return As Pebblemon For Smartwatches
Pokemon is one of the biggest and most popular anime franchises in the world. The series in itself has been a massive hit and still is, after all these years. The iconic Pokemon classic games for GameBoy date back to the early 2000’s and are one of the most beloved series of video games. Moreover, those were what led to Nintendo developing some of the best titles for their Nintendo DS. These games included Pokemon HeartGold, Soul Silver, Platinum, Black & White and more. Pebblemon brings the classic GameBoy games to smartwatches now.
Now, the classic games from GameBoy days have been brought to Pebble smartwatches. In fact, there are still many users of Pebble smartwatches. The classic games can be players right from your wrist using just two buttons. Pebblemon is a port of the classic Pokemon Gold, Silver and the like, designed to be played on your Pebble smartwatch.
Also read: Best Pokemon Games For Android & iOS
Moreover, the developers of the game have described it as a “mini Pokemon adventure on your wrist.” Fitbit bought the Pebble brand way back in 2017. Pebblemon’s game developer, Harrison Allen says that he created a replica of Pokemon Yellow’s graphics library. Moreover, just like the classic Pokemon games, Pebblemon players can explore the Johto region using the Pebble smartwatch buttons.
Furthermore, the game allows players to come across all 251 Gen 1 Pokemons from the Game Boy Color titles. Moreover, the more the players level up, the more variety of Pokemons they come across. Additionally, there are hidden items across the Johto region which players can discover to aid them in their journey.
Pebblemon: What Else?
Eric Migicovsky, the founder of the Pebble brand, took to Twitter to post a video of the new Pebblemon’s gameplay. He shows how the classic GBC title is running on a Pebble smartwatch. Moreover, it seems to be running smoothly without any glitches and graphical issues.
The short video clip lasts for 31 seconds and showcases the gameplay of Pebblemon. We see the protagonist of the GBC games getting into a battle with a wild Pokemon. Migicovsky states that it is basically a complete port of the classic GBC version of Pokemon games. Pebble smartwatch users can navigate to Rebble.io to download Pebblemon.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…