PUBG New State To Reportedly Land This September
Krafton is reportedly working towards rolling out one of its biggest projects of this year, PUBG New State. According to reports and rumors, the game is all set to release on September of this year. Moreover, the game was up for pre-registrations back in February 25 of this year. The pre-registrations were closed on July 9 with a staggering 20 million registrations.
Seeing the numbers, Krafton announced that they are planning on putting the game up for pre-registrations for iOS devices in August. Now, various leaks and rumors suggest that the company finally has an official release date for the new game in the PUBG series. The game’s release will most likely be sooner than expected with its estimated September release date.
According to a post by Tech M, a Korean news outlet, PUBG New State is in its final development stage. Moreover, the game developers are at it with all they have got. “In the case of New State, we plan to provide various video communication functions in the game, including high-end graphics, an optimization engine, and high-quality open world maps,” a Krafton official stated.
PUBG New State: What Else?
Additionally, Krafton is reportedly working on several other games which are divided amongst Krafton’s 5 independent studios and 17 overseas branches. The titles under development include “The Callisto Protocol”, a survival-horror title alongside “Bird Drinking Tears”, which is based on an ancient Korean fantasy novel.
Moreover, September is not really that far away and the game seems to be right around the corner. Besides, the longer the game is under development, the less there will be issues. Bugs and glitches will be to the minimum upon the official release of the game. PUBG New State brings along a ton of exciting new weapons, graphical adjustments and in-game innovations. The mobile gaming community is definitely looking forward to experiencing the brand new title in the PUBG series.
PUBG New State will be based on a map called TROI. Going by the trailer, the map certainly looks promising and vast. Players will definitely take some time to get used to the brand new playground but, it will hopefully all be worth it. TROI definitely seems like a map players will enjoy and spend hours on getting familiar with.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…