Call of Duty Mobile Season 6: The Heat – Release Date, Updates And More
There is great news for Call of Duty Mobile fans out there! COD Mobile has finally announced a concrete release date for their Season 6 of the game. The new season has been given the moniker of Call of Duty Mobile Season 6: The Heat. The upcoming Season 6 of the popular mobile game is all set to land on July 29 at 5:30 AM IST.
There is a whole lot of excitement revolving around the comeback of the zombies mode in the form of the Undead Siege game mode. COD Mobile fans have been asking for this for a very long time now. It is great to see Activision finally rolling out a brand new and modified Zombies mode. Moreover, the community looks forward to seeing the Undead Siege Zombies game mode get a ton of success. Furthermore, the brand new season will also bring a ton of new stuff to the game. These include a brand new battle pass, character skins, weapon skins, a Mythic draw and more.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 6: The Heat – Undead Siege Game Mode
The most awaited event of Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 is the Undead Siege game mode. This particular game mode will have an Isolated Battle Royale map as the environment. Moreover, players have to survive in this playground which will be overflooded with zombies. Players have to survive for over five day and five nights to emerge victorious in this game mode. Players are to gather supplies, ammunitions and the like to throughout the day to take on waves of unending zombies at night.
Additionally, players will need to use anything and everything at their disposal to keep the zombies at bay. These include usage of guns and turrets as well. Moreover, players can unlock plenty of rewards like the Shorty – Aether Machine Camo and a Zombified Tank Dempsey Character/Operator Skin.
New Multiplayer Maps And Guns
The two maps to be introduced in Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 are:
- Slums – This popular map was first seen in Call of Duty Black Ops II. It is a pretty congested map with a ton of blindspots accompanied by narrow lanes. It will definitely be challenging and frustrating to play on this map!
- Stack – This particular map was first introduced in Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Moreover, the map will be introduced to Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 as part of the Gunfight map rotation.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 6: The Heat will bring these two multiplayer alongside two new guns as well. The new guns to be introduced in the new season are the Rytec AMR and MX9. While the Rytec is unfortunately an NA-45 kind of a gun which will give players a hard time in multiplayer once again, the MX9 is a fast firing SMG. However, we are surely hoping for the Rytec to not be as overpowered and exploitable as the infamous NA-45 in COD Mobile. Moreover, we shall get to know everything about the new season as soon as it lands in the next two days.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…