Honor Magic V Launching on January 10: What To Expect?
Honor has confirmed that the Honor Magic V will be officially launched in its home market China on 10th January at 07:30 PM local time.
Highlights of the Story
- Honor Magic V will be officially launched in its home market China on 10th January.
- It may come with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1.
- The main display’s diagonal is expected to come in at 8-inches.
Honor has confirmed that the brand’s first foldable flagship is named the Honor Magic V ahead of its launching announcement. The China-based company has teased this new device a few times, indicating that the phone’s launch isn’t far away. Now, the company has confirmed that the Honor Magic V will be officially launched in its home market China on 10th January at 07:30 PM local time. The company is also expected to come with Honor Magic UI 6.0 at the same event. Read to know more about the specifications!
Honor’s CEO Zhao Ming has already revealed that the Magic V foldable smartphone will come with the company’s self-developed patented hinge technology. This is said to be the thinnest in the industry. Previously, the company had confirmed that the smartphone will come with a book-like fold. The design will be similar to the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 and not the clamshell fold as we have seen on the Galaxy Z Flip3 or the Moto Razr smartphones.
Honor Magic V: Specifications (Leaked)
As per the market, Honor Magic V will come with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and come pre-loaded with Android 12 out of the box. The but about the chipset corroborates an earlier presentation slide leak. Meanwhile, the battery will support 66W super flash charging and there’s a 50-megapixel main camera.
The large internal display has a punch-hole cutout in the upper right corner while the external cover display will have a centred punch hole camera. Meanwhile, both displays will support high refresh rates. The external and internal screens will support 120Hz and 90Hz refresh rates, respectively.
The Honor Magic V will feature a vertical-stipe back in Silver colour. There’s also a triple-camera setup on the back with the camera sensors placed vertically. The camera module is placed on the top-left corner along with an LED flash. The outward panel is rumoured to come in at 6.5-inches. While the main display’s diagonal is expected to come in at 8-inches.
What do you think about the new Honor’s foldable flagship? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned with Cashify for more such Tech News!
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?