Table Of Contents
- 1How To Protect Your Google Search History
There’s now a way to protect your google history by a password if you don’t want your girlfriend, family, or friend to see your Google search history, and don’t want to use an incognito window.
Everyone realizes that Google keeps track of just about everything users search for on its primary search engine. Not just search engines but also other Google platforms like YouTube and Google Maps. This running list of users’ search history might be helpful to some folks. It is somewhat like a digital database for posterity’s sake. You may see your searches by going to activity.google.com and clicking any of the web, location, or YouTube links. For this, you have to sign in to your Google account either on your smartphone or laptop.
How To Protect Your Google Search History
Google gathers all your activity by default. This includes website and map searches, YouTube histories, and Google assistant questions. Someone with access to a phone or laptop on which you’re logged in could see everything you’ve searched, viewed, and questioned.
To display your activity history, you (or anybody else) will need to provide your Google account password once verification is enabled.
Go to activity.google.com and then click the Manage My Activity verification option to enable the verification. You can then pick the option for Require Extra Verification, save, then confirm your password to verify that you’re the one looking to apply the changes. Once enabled, every time you wish to see your activity history, you’ll have to hit the Verify button and verify your password.
In reality, this verification isn’t particularly secure—all it asks you to do is enter your Google account password. If the individual you’re hoping to hide from already knows your password (perhaps because you are sharing an account), they’ll be able to promptly access your history.
You can also check what activity Google is storing or if it’s getting auto-deleted on the Web & App Activity page. After that, you can determine whether or not you’re comfortable with the settings. If not, this is the page where you can edit them. Your search history will now be just visible to you, and no one else can view it. There’s no need to use Incognito mode to prevent the saving of your browsing history. Now you can password-protect your Google search and YouTube view history.
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…