Table Of Contents
- 1How to Join Twitter Spaces
- 2How to add Speakers and Who may see your Space conversation
Spaces, Twitter’s live audio conversations application, is now accessible on desktop and mobile web browsers, according to the company. Twitter Spaces, a Clubhouse-style audio application, was previously exclusively available as an iOS and Android app.
“Spaces are making their way to Twitter for web! Now you can join a Space to listen in, test out the new transcription design, and set reminders to join a scheduled Space,” The micro-blogging platform said in a tweet.
How to Join Twitter Spaces
Spaces, Twitter’s live audio chat application, is now available on desktop and mobile web browsers, but users can’t yet host rooms on the browser. The audio rooms, on the other hand, can be joined. In ‘Fleets,’ tap on their profile image, scroll to the far right and select Spaces. Because Spaces are public, anyone can join as a Listener, even those who don’t follow you.
Listeners could also be invited to join a space individually by DMing people a link to the space, Tweeting a link, or sharing the link anywhere. While hosting a new Space, you can choose to “Name your Space” and “Start your Space”. It allows up to 11 individuals (including the Host) to talk. Space conversation can also be ‘Scheduled’ for later. Space can also be scheduled to go live on a specific date and time.
How to add Speakers and Who may see your Space conversation
As per Twitter, all Spaces, like Tweets, are ‘public,’ meaning that anybody can access them. They would appear at the top of your Home page where Fleets are displayed, and also every space will have a link that may be shared publicly. This also means that anybody on Twitter can become a Listener in any place.
However, when it comes to speakers, Twitter’s Space is always limited to only those that the user “invites to speak.” Listeners receive push and in-app notifications immediately whenever the host commences the Space. As a listener, you can mute any Speaker, whereas as a host, you can report, remove, and block everyone.
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…