iPhone 13 Models May Include Same Wide-Angle Lens as iPhone 12 Range: Ming-Chi Kuo
Apple’s 2021 iPhone 13 models lineup is still months away from launch. However, leaks have started surfacing online for quite some time now. According to credible Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, it can launch in the second half of the year. Moreover, he sheds light on what we can expect from the camera of the upcoming series.
Furthermore, he says that the iPhone13 Pro Max, the top-of-the-line in the upcoming iPhone 13 models will have a slightly better main camera than the other phones in the lineup. According to Kuo, the iPhone 13 Pro Max will have an f/1.5 aperture. However, the rest of them can have an f/1.6 aperture, the same found on the iPhone 12.
“Since the iPhone 13 mini, 13, and 13 Pro share the same f1.6 7P wide-angle lens (vs. 13 Pro Max’s f1.5 7P wide-angle lens), Sunny Optical’s order is the most in-demand item. We estimate that Sunny Optical will ship the iPhone 13 models 7P wide-angle lens to LG Innotek as soon as May”.Kuo says
According to Kuo, the wider f/1.5 aperture will allow more light resulting in better low light photography. However, to what degree this will improve over the f/1.5 aperture is still in question. Kuo previously said that we can expect three improvements to the ultra-wide-angle lens on the iPhone 13 models.
This will be on the two Pro models. The ultra-wide-angle camera on the Pro lineup will also see a wider aperture going from f/2.4 to f/1.8. Moreover, it would help significantly improve the lowlight performance of the ultra-wide-angle camera on the upcoming iPhone 13 models.
We can also expect that the number of elements in the lens will increase from five to 6. This is expected to help reduce the distortion when clicking an image. Additionally, the ultra-wide-angle lens of the iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max are also expected to get auto-focus. It will be a departure from the fixed focus on the iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max.
Earlier this month, Kuo reported that Apple plans to include a smaller notch and larger batteries for the entire iPhone 13 lineup. Exclusive to the higher-end Pro and Pro Max models will be a ProMotion 120Hz display, according to the analyst.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.