Mi 11 Ultra Price in India Tipped to Start at Over Rs. 70,000
Mi 11 Ultra is gearing up to launch in India with a starting price of over Rs. 70,000. The new model debuted in China alongside the Mi 11 Pro, Mi11 Pro, and the Mi11 Lite 5G earlier. Moreover, it also received a global announcement shortly after its China debut. Xiaomi features including a 50-MP primary Samsung GN2 camera sensor and a secondary display at the back to make it compelling.
According to sources, Mi 11 Ultra will be available for purchase in the Indian market with an initial price tag of over Rs. 70,000. Moreover, this will be the most expensive price tag by Xiaomi. Additionally, the company is promoting it as a ‘Superphone’ debut to set the pitch ahead of its official announcement.
Furthermore, according to leaks, Xiaomi will not locally produce the Mi 11 Ultra initially. It will import its early units from China. This would result in some import duty burden on the pricing of the smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Price, Specs
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra price is RMB 5,599 (around Rs 62,000) for the 8GB/256GB model. However, it is RMB 5,999 (approx Rs 66,500) for the 12GB/256GB version and RMB 6,999 (around Rs 77,500) for the high-end 16GB + 256GB storage variant.
Xiaomi offers high-end specifications including a 6.81-inch 2K WQHD+ E4 AMOLED quad-curved primary display, Snapdragon 888 SoC, and a triple rear camera setup with the 50-megapixel Samsung GN2 primary sensor. Mi 11 Ultra also has a 1.1-inch AMOLED display at the back to easily capture selfies from the rear cameras. Furthermore, there are features such as 5G support, 67W wired and wireless charging, and an IP68-certified build to attract customers.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…