Honor V40 Lite Luxury Edition Launched: Price, Specifications
Honor launched a new smartphone – Honor V40 Lite Luxury Edition. It will be available in China initially. The device will be available as an addition to the V40series. However, it looks like it is a toned-down version of the vanilla V40. It comes with a quad rear camera setup. Moreover, it is available in two RAM and storage configurations and three color options.
Honor V40 Lite Luxury Edition Price
Its available for a price of CNY 2,999 (roughly Rs. 33,400) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage configuration. Whereas, it is CNY 3,299 (roughly Rs. 37,000) for the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage configuration. The phone comes in Blue Water Emerald, Magic Night Black, and Titanium Empty Silver (translated) colours.
However, Honor V40 Lite LE will be on the Honor online store in China and will go on sale starting March 27.
Honor V40 Lite Luxury Edition Specifications
The phone has a 6.57-inch curved OLED panel with full HD resolution. It also supports a 90Hz refresh rate. The front has a punch-hole cutout that houses a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
Furthermore, it runs on a MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor coupled with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB storage. The base model has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of built-in storage.
On the back, Honor V40 Lite Luxury Edition has a quad-camera setup that consists of a 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and 2-megapixel macro sensor.
The phone also packs a 3,800mAh battery with 66W fast charging support. The handset is said to come with 5G support as well as a dual card standby feature.
Connectivity options on the Luxury Edition include 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.1, NFC, GPS, and a USB Type-C port for charging.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…