Honor V40 Lite Luxury Edition Launch Set for March 23
Honor teases a new video announcing the official release date for the Honor V40 Lite Luxury Edition 5G. The device will officially unveil on March 23 in a live stream event. Moreover, they have even shared official renders revealing design details. It has curved edges on the sides and a quad-camera setup at the back as well. In addition, it can come with a hole-punch display with the cut-out placed in the top center.
Also Read: Google Search Gets “Full Coverage” Update
The video teaser reveals the design of the phone. In addition, the quad-camera setup is inside a capsule-like module with one large sensor and three small sensors. The sides of the display are curved and there’s a slight chin at the bottom. Honor V40 Lite Luxury Edition lists for reservation on several online sites like JD.com, and even the official online store.
Honor V40 Lite Luxury Edition Specifications (Expected)
We have not many details on the device as of yet. However, a tipster shared some key details ahead of the launch. The phone tips to feature a 6.57-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,340 pixels) hole-punch display. It will have a 90Hz refresh rate, a 240Hz touch sampling rate, and a 10-bit color depth. Moreover, it is expecting to power on the MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC.
Furthermore, the Honor V40 Lite Luxury Edition quad-camera setup is reported to feature a 64-MP large primary sensor, an 8-MP ultra-wide sensor, and two additional 2-MP sensors. Honor V40Lite is tipped to pack a 3,800mAh battery with 66W fast charging support. The phone is expected to measure 160.12×74.1×7.64mm in dimensions and weigh about 169 grams.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…