Moto G60, Moto G20 Renders and Specifications Leak Online
Motorola is working on two new budget-range G-series smartphones, the Moto G60 and G20. Its’ design and specifications have leaked online through a tipster. The leaked renders show the phones from both front and back. However, in comparison to both G60 is more of a premium model.
As per the images, the G60 will come with a 108MP triple rear camera unit and a punch-hole cut-out. Whereas, the G20 will have a quad rear camera module and a waterdrop notch design. Moreover, both phones can also feature a rear fingerprint sensor.
Moto G60 Design, Specifications (Expected)
According to Abhishek Yadav, it can sport a flat hole-punch display with the cutout for the selfie camera placed in the top center of the screen. There is a slight chin at the bottom of the display and the back has a glossy black finish. Moreover, the phone appears to have a rectangular camera module at the top left corner of the back panel with three cameras inside aligned vertically.
The tipster suggests that the Moto G60 will come with a 108-MP primary sensor, which is in line with an earlier leak. The phone can also have a rear fingerprint sensor with the Motorola logo embossed inside. Earlier leaks suggest it may feature a 6.78-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,460 pixels) display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The phone could be powered by a Snapdragon 732G SoC and carry a massive 6,000mAh battery.
Moto G20 Design, Specifications (Expected)
Just like Moto G60, the phone may feature a flat display with a waterdrop-style notch. This model has a slightly thicker chin than the Moto G60. At the back, the Moto G20 has a rectangular camera module at the top left corner that houses four sensors in an L-shaped configuration. The phone is also seen to have a rear fingerprint sensor integrated with the Motorola logo. The Moto G20 back panel is seen to have a blue gradient finish.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.