Apple has always launched its iPhones in September. Although the iPhone 12 launch delayed due to the pandemic. However, this year rumours of the iPhone 13 launch happening in the second week of September were rife. But it looks like that might not be the case again. In a recent leak, Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives told MacRumours that Apple is planning to launch the smartphone in the third week of September.
“Our recent Asia supply chain checks for 2H put iPhone builds between 130M-150M. The iPhone 13 appears to represent 35%-45% of iPhone builds in Q3, this positive outlook gives us enhanced confidence that 2021’s launch timing will be “normal”. From a timing perspective, we believe the current iPhone 13 launch is for the third week in September”.Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives told MacRumours
This corroborates a previous report from Wedbush Securities that also suggested a similar timeline for the launch. The analyst also mentioned in the note that there would be a 1TB storage option for the high-end iPhone 13 Pro models. Currently, 512GB is the highest storage option by Apple. It is also available to the iPhone 12 Pro models.
On the other hand, another report from Trendforce revealed that the iPhone 13 series could feature bigger batteries. This may be similar pricing to the iPhone 12 series. It also states that since the devices will not come with significant hardware upgrades, the manufacturing cost will be less.
Ahead of the launch, some key details about the device’s camera have leaked. According to Bloomberg, Apple will introduce Portrait mode video on the next iPhone. A new ProRes video-recording feature will let iPhone users capture HD or 4K clips in a higher-quality format that gives editors more control during post-production. In addition, they will add a new filter-like system that improves the look and colours of photos for iPhone 13.
We will know more as its launch inches closer and leaks pour in.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.