Motorola will soon launch the Moto G10 and the Moto G30 budget smartphones in India. To recall, these smartphones made their official entry in Europe last week. We can expect the same models to launch in India too. Moreover, a noted tipster also shared a rough timeline on the launch of the smartphones.
Moto G30 price starts at €180 (around Rs15,900) for the base model with 4GB+128GB storage. Whereas, the Moto G10 costs €150 (approx Rs 13,300) for the 4GB+64GB. Both the phones will be available before the end of this month. Moto G30 comes in Pastel Sky and Phantom Black colors. Whereas, G10 will be available in Iridescent Pearl and Aurora Grey color options.
Moto G30 Specifications
It features a 6.5-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) IPS display with a 90Hz refresh rate a notch for the selfie camera. In addition, it runs on Android 11 OS. The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 662 SoC. Additionally, it comes with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage. It is expandable via a microSD card through a hybrid slot.
In terms of optics, Moto G30 packs a quad rear camera setup that includes a 64-MP primary sensor with an f/1.7 lens, an 8-MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and two 2-MP sensors for macro shots and depth sensing. At the front, you get a 13-MP selfie shooter.
Connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port. Moto G30 packs a 5,000mAh battery with support for 20W charging.
Moto G10 Specifications
It features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a 60Hz refresh rate and a notch for the selfie camera. In addition, it runs on Android 11 OS. The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 460 SoC. Additionally, it comes with 4GB of RAM and up to 128GB of onboard storage. It is expandable via a microSD card through a hybrid slot.
Also Read: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Android?
For photos and videos, Moto G10 sports a quad rear camera setup that includes a 48-MP primary sensor with an f/1.7 lens, and the rest of the sensors are the same as Moto G30. There is an 8-MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and two 2-MP sensors for macro shots and depth sensing.
Connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port. Moto G10 is backed by a 5,000mAh battery with support for 10W charging.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…