OnePlus Nord 2 CE 5G Launch Date Tipped in a Leak: Read to Know Details
A known tipster hints that this smartphone is on the way and will make its debut in February 2022.
Table Of Contents
- 1OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Already Getting Certifications
Highlights of the Story
- A new smartphone in the Nord series could arrive soon.
- Leaks have suggested it could launch sometime soon in February 2022.
- Previous reports have suggested it could feature the MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC.
Another Nord series smartphone is ready to come into the market as per reports. Just recently, OnePlus Ivan or OnePlus Nord 2 CE surfaced online hinting the same. To recall, the upcoming phone will succeed the OnePlus Nord CE that launched in June 2021. It also revealed some key specifications of the smartphone. Earlier, tipster Yogesh Brar claims that it will not launch any time before February 2022. But now tipster Max Jambor has revealed that this phone will make its global debut on February 11, 2022.
The smartphone has already surfaced on the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) website. The device reportedly has Ivan codename and model number IV2201. All this also suggests that we may get to see the launch of the OnePlus Nord CE 2. This will be just a few days after the Galaxy S22 series launch.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Already Getting Certifications
Leaks have also suggested that the smartphone could price around Rs. 24,000-28,000 range in the country. OnePlus Nord 2 CE may feature a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate, as per previous leaks. Although the moniker is not confirmed, leaks are hinting towards the same. In terms of processor, it might power on MediaTek Dimensity 900 5G processor with anywhere between 6GB to 12GB of RAM. We can also expect 128GB and 256GB storage options as well.
Furthermore, it may ship with Android 12-based OxygenOS 12. However, please remember that the upcoming unified OS from OnePlus and OPPO is expected to debut on the OnePlus 10 series. From the leaks, it is possible that OnePlus Nord 2 CE will not offer an alert slider similar to Nord CE. OnePlus Ivan will feature a 3.5mm audio jack and a stereo speaker setup. The frame is plastic, with Gorilla Glass protecting the display and rear panel. We can also expect a thick chin bezel and a corner punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Details Leaks Again!
The phone might launch in early 2022, possibly by the end of January or mid-February. It gets more value here as Max Jambor shared a possible launch date of the OnePlus Nord 2 CE as February 11, 2022. This makes sense considering the phone has already received the BIS certification.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.