Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Details Leaks Again!
Galaxy S21 FE has appeared once again in leaks. Here’s everything you need to know:
Highlights of the Story
- The Galaxy S21 FE 5G is expected to launch in January 202.
- It could come with support for reverse wireless charging.
- The phone will reportedly come with the Snapdragon 888 chipset.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE pending launch again comes in the news as its colour and price details leak again. Recent sources have hinted that it might launch sometime in January 2022. Apparently, it will debut at CES 2022 i.e in January through a soft launch instead of holding a dedicated event. However, recent sources via 91mobiles reveal that it will launch in India and will be around the same time as the global announcement.
In a recent development, WinFuture has obtained high-resolution press renders for the Galaxy S21 FE. It is showing the same design revealed in previous leaks. It looks nearly identical to the regular Galaxy S21, with the same triple-camera system in its models. In addition, the report also reveals Samsung Galaxy S21 FE European price recently. The phone might cost EUR 920/GPB 776 (around Rs. 78,000) for the 8GB/128GB model. Whereas, the 8GB/256GB variant can retail at EUR 985/GBP 831 (approx Rs. 83,000).
Moreover, it also reveals the colour options it will be available in the country. Galaxy S21 FE will be available in White, Black, Pink, and Green colour options in the country.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Specifications (Leaked)
Going by previous leaks, the Galaxy S21 FE will most likely come with a big 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED display. Additionally, the display on the device will come with a 120Hz fast refresh rate alongside a punch-hole design at the front. Moreover, the selfie shooter will be integrated within the punch-hole design.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Surfaces on US FCC
On the processor front, the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE will carry the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. The octa-core flagship chipset will be paired with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. On the software front, the smartphone will reportedly run on Android 11 with the Samsung OneUI 3.1 custom skin on top.
For photos and videos, the upcoming flagship Samsung smartphone will come with a triple rear camera setup. On the front, the smartphone might come with a 12-megapixel selfie shooter. Additionally, the device will sport a stylish in-display fingerprint scanner from the looks of it. The flagship phone is expected to pack a 4,500mAh battery along with 45W fast charging support.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?