Highlights of the Story
- It is essentially a rebranded Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE.
- The Xiaomi phone features a 6.81mm thin build.
- It will go on sale starting December 10.
Xiaomi launched Xiaomi 11 Youth Vitality Edition as its latest addition in the series. Coming under the mid-range segment, the smartphone comes into the spotlight due to its octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. It has launched in the shades of black, peach, blue and white in the Chinese Market. Meanwhile, the details of the global launch are not yet out.
In terms of availability, the mid-range smartphone is ready for its launch in China on December 10, 2021. The launch date in the global market is still awaiting. The Xiaomi 11 Youth Vitality Edition is retailing at a price of 1,999 Chinese Yuan(roughly Rs. 23,800).
Xiaomi 11 Youth Vitality Edition Specifications
The smartphone comes with dual sim support and runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12.5. It is available in the market with a variant of 128 GB and 256 GB in the market. The screen has a 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch stamping rate. It features a 6.55-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Details Leaks Again!
Under the hood, the phone powers on an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC along with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM as standard. In addition, it packs a 4,250mAh battery on the Xiaomi 11 Youth Vitality Edition that supports 33W fast charging.
The Xiaomi 11 Youth Vitality edition sports a 20-megapixel selfie camera, the back panel has a 64-megapixel primary camera, one 8-megapixel ultrawide lens of 119 degrees FOV, and the third camera of a 5-megapixel macro lens with a 3-cm focal length. The mentioned specifications of the lens allow it to shoot 4K videos with 30fps and 1080p slow-motion videos at 120fps.
Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS/ A-GPS/ NavIC, Infrared (IR), and a USB Type-C port. Sensors onboard include accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, and proximity sensor.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?