Table Of Contents
- 1Xiaomi 11 Youth Vitality Edition Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- It is essentially a rebranded Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE.
- The Xiaomi phone features a 6.81mm thin build.
- It will go on sale starting December 10.
Xiaomi launched Xiaomi 11 Youth Vitality Edition as its latest addition in the series. Coming under the mid-range segment, the smartphone comes into the spotlight due to its octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. It has launched in the shades of black, peach, blue and white in the Chinese Market. Meanwhile, the details of the global launch are not yet out.
In terms of availability, the mid-range smartphone is ready for its launch in China on December 10, 2021. The launch date in the global market is still awaiting. The Xiaomi 11 Youth Vitality Edition is retailing at a price of 1,999 Chinese Yuan(roughly Rs. 23,800).
Xiaomi 11 Youth Vitality Edition Specifications
The smartphone comes with dual sim support and runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12.5. It is available in the market with a variant of 128 GB and 256 GB in the market. The screen has a 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch stamping rate. It features a 6.55-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Details Leaks Again!
Under the hood, the phone powers on an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC along with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM as standard. In addition, it packs a 4,250mAh battery on the Xiaomi 11 Youth Vitality Edition that supports 33W fast charging.
The Xiaomi 11 Youth Vitality edition sports a 20-megapixel selfie camera, the back panel has a 64-megapixel primary camera, one 8-megapixel ultrawide lens of 119 degrees FOV, and the third camera of a 5-megapixel macro lens with a 3-cm focal length. The mentioned specifications of the lens allow it to shoot 4K videos with 30fps and 1080p slow-motion videos at 120fps.
Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS/ A-GPS/ NavIC, Infrared (IR), and a USB Type-C port. Sensors onboard include accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, and proximity sensor.
- We’ll compare Nothing OS Vs Oxygen OS and will know how both software integrates with your daily life. In contrast to One UI, Oxygen OS provides the closest experience to stock Android. In addition to changing the order of several headers, the OnePlus 9RT makes a few minor adjustments. However, the Nothing Phone 1, which…
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…