Table Of Contents
- 1Scosche BTTWT-SP FlyTunes Features
Highlights of the Story
- Scosche BTTWT-SP FlyTunes is a highly portable Bluetooth transmitter.
- It comes in a highly portable size with a rechargeable battery.
- Features include Airplane compatibility, dual pairing and a lot more.
As most devices now have Bluetooth-enable features, there are a few that still lack the capability. Devices like non-smart TVs, game consoles and even aeroplanes entertainment do not feature Bluetooth connectivity. In the end, you end up using wired headphones as your only choice. But why not give your older gadgets a second chance with Scosche’s BTTWT-SP FlyTunes BT Audio Transmitter?
It is a simple, yet powerful device that allows you to transmit audio from almost any device with a 3.5mm audio jack over Bluetooth. Scosche Industries is an accessories brand and debuts in India through TekkiTake. Scosche BTTWT-SP FlyTunes is a highly portable Bluetooth transmitter that accepts analogue audio inputs, converts them into digital data and transmits it over Bluetooth to a connected device. It has a very simple one-button (MFB) operation and can be plugged in and set up in a matter of seconds.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Details Leaks Again!
Scosche BTTWT-SP FlyTunes Features
The biggest USP is its dual pairing option — simultaneously pair two Bluetooth headphones. Now imagine a scenario where you are travelling on an aeroplane or camping with your loved one and want to watch a movie together on your laptop with a 3.5mm jack. A wired headphone is your only option where you can share an earbud each.
It also features dual input mono and stereo folding prongs (connectors) that allows you to use it with almost any audio device out there. All you need to do is lift the required connector, plugin and switch on the device to Instantly stream audio over to your BT headphones.
With the Scosche BTTWT-SP FlyTunes, you can now also pair two BT headphones and both can enjoy the complete stereo audio experience of the movie together. Speaking of a flight, the Scosche BTTWT-SP FlyTunes’s dual prongs can work together to connect to your aeroplane’s seat too. One can now enjoy in-flight entertainment with your own precious Bluetooth headphones or Airpods /TWS earbuds. Unlike the cheap quality earphones provided by the flights.
Furthermore, it comes with a fairly large rechargeable battery that can last eight hours on a full charge. Now you can enjoy non-stop gaming, or pull through that entire boring flight without a break, charging the Scosche once.
- We’ll compare Nothing OS Vs Oxygen OS and will know how both software integrates with your daily life. In contrast to One UI, Oxygen OS provides the closest experience to stock Android. In addition to changing the order of several headers, the OnePlus 9RT makes a few minor adjustments. However, the Nothing Phone 1, which…
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…