Oppo Find X3 Pro Appears on FCC Certification Site
Oppo Find X3 Pro listing is on the US FCC certification site, revealing some specifications. It comes with model number CPH2173, which seemingly belongs to the upcoming Find X3 or the Find X3 Pro. Moreover, the smartphone is to launch in March 2021. The listing indicates that it will pack a dual-cell battery, that could have a total capacity of 4,450mAh.
It shows that the Oppo Find X3 can ship with a charger with a model number VCA7JAUH, VCA7DUH, or VCA7HUAH. It will support 65W flash charge fast charging. The listing was first spotted by a tipster and shared on Weibo. However, it does not reveal any other specifications of the upcoming Oppo phone.
Moreover, there is confirmation that an Oppo Find X3 Pro variant will launch in the first quarter of 2021 with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. This next Find X series can be its first 5G smartphone series powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset.
Poco Find X3 Leaks
According to the FCC documents, the Oppo Find X3 Pro will come with a dual-battery setup. Wherein, one is a 2,200mAh capacity and the other is a 2,250mAh unit, which combines to offer a 4,450mAh capacity. In addition, the flagship will support 65W fast charging that should quickly juice up the two battery units in no time. Additionally, the smartphone will run on Android 11-based ColorOS 11.2. This is pretty much all we can gather from the FCC certification website.
Moreover, the same Oppo Find X3 smartphone with the model number is also lists on the Geekbench site. It also reveals some information about the phone. The smartphone tips to feature a 6.7-inch QHD+ (1,440×3,216 pixels) display with a 525ppi pixel density. Oppo Find X3 Pro may have a 120Hz refresh rate. It could have a quad rear camera setup with two 50-MP Sony IMX766 image sensors, a 13-MP tertiary sensor, and a 3-MP macro shooter.
It is expected to offer end-to-end 10-bit color support with its new Full-path Colour Management System. The new system will also bring support for HEIF (High-Efficiency Image Format) and full DCI-P3 wide color gamut in order to offer more accurate colors across the phone.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.