Poco M3 India Launch Tipped to Take Place in February
Poco M3 launch is coming near from the reports and leaks on the same are coming. Its’ launch can happen in February in India, according to a tipster. However, the successor of the Poco M2 launched in China. If we recall, the smartphone unveiled officially globally back in November. Moreover, it is an entry-level device and comes at a starting price of $149 (roughly Rs. 11,000).
Poco also confirmed that it will launch the Poco M3 smartphone in Indonesia on January 21.
M3…..— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) January 19, 2021
According to the tweet, tipster without revealing the date says that Poco M3 will be launched in India in February. Additionally, in his earlier tips, he claims that the phone’s Indian variant has model number M2010J19CI. Moreover, it has TUV Rheinland certification.
However, there is no official information about the phone’s launch in India. Poco has confirmed that it will launch the Poco M3 in Indonesia on January 21 at an event scheduled at 7:30 pm local time (6:00 pm IST).
Poco M3 Specifications
It features a 6.53-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,340 pixels) display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 90.34 percent screen-to-body ratio. Moreover, the phone runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12 for Poco on top.
The phone is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC, coupled with 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of onboard storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB).
For photography, Poco M3 comes with a triple rear camera setup that has a 48-MP primary sensor with an f/1.79 lens. The camera setup also includes a 2-MP secondary sensor with an f/2.4 macro lens and a 2-MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens. For selfies and video calls, the handset has an 8-MP sensor paired with an f/2.05 lens on top.
Moreover, it has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, an Infrared (IR) blaster, and a 3.5mm headphone port. The smartphone packs a 6,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.