Poco X3 GT With 5,000mAh Battery, 64-MP Primary Camera Confirmed Ahead of Launch
Poco X3 GT launch is all set to happen on July 28th, 2021 in Malaysia. However, as the launch closes, the company is teasing the smartphone revealing its specs. Meanwhile, rumours suggest this upcoming smartphone is a rebrand of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G with Poco branding. Considering the teasers and leaks, it looks like this phone will be slightly less powerful compared to the recently launched Poco F3 GT. Let us take a look at the specs of the upcoming phone:
POCO X3 GT battery and camera specs revealed
According to the teaser image, it is confirmed to come with a 5,000mAh battery and 64MP triple rear camera. This simply puts weight into the rumour of this being a rebrand of Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G. As the latter also offers the same specs in its smartphone. In addition, the company also confirmed that the phone will come with the Dimensity 1100 chipset and 67W fast charging support.
POCO X3 GT Specifications
The POCO X3 GT will feature a big 6.6-inch full-HD+ LCD display. Additionally, the display comes with a 120Hz refresh rate along with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection. Moreover, since its an LCD panel, there will not be an in-display fingerprint sensor on the device.
On the processor front, the POCO X3 GT will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC. Additionally, the octa-core flagship chipset will pair up with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of onboard storage. When it comes to software, the smartphone runs on Android 11 with the MIUI 12.5 custom skin on top.
When it comes to optics, the POCO X3 GT will come with a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor alongside an 8-megapixel secondary ultra-wide-angle sensor. Additionally, there will also be a third 2-megapixel macro sensor. At the front, the handset will feature a 16-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls. Lastly, when it comes to the battery, the handset packs a big 5000mAh battery. Additionally, the battery comes with 67W Turbo Charging support as well.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…