Realme is finally bringing the 5G smartphone in the latest series. Realme 8 5G launch will happen on April 21, according to the company. The company has put out a video teaser and a couple of posters for the 8 5G but hold on. However, this launch will be in Thailand. It means we are not sure about the India launch yet. Moreover, it is teased to have a gradient back finish, sans the company’s ‘Dare to Leap’ branding. The new Realme 8 5G will be an upgrade to the Realme8 that debuted in India last month.
A teaser video posted on the Facebook page gives us a glimpse of the upcoming Realme phone. The video shows the Realme 8 5G from its back sporting a gradient finish in a black shade. It doesn’t carry the ‘Dare to Leap’ tagline. However, other leaks suggested the tagline at the back of the Realme8 5G as well.
Also Read: Vivo X60t Launched: Prices, Specs, Features
The teaser video also reveals that, unlike its 4G variant, the Realme 8 5G has a triple rear camera setup with a 48-MP primary sensor. The regular variant comes with a quad rear camera setup with a 64-MP primary shooter. Moreover, adding all the leaks, it is likely to come as a rebranded Realme V13 5G that was launched in China last month.
The Realme V13 5G also has a 48-MP primary camera and a variant without the company’s ‘Dare to Leap’ tagline. A US FCC listing recently suggested that the Realme 8 5G will have a 5,000mAh battery and weigh around 185 grams. This is in line with the specifications of the Realme V13 5G.
Realme is also teasing the launch of the Realme 8 5G in India. It is, however, unclear at this point if the India launch will take place before the Thailand announcement on April 21.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…