iQOO Z3 5G Spotted on Indian BIS Certification Website, Launch Imminent
We know that iQOO is gearing up for the launch of its iQOO 7 series of smartphones in India. However, it looks like iQOO Z3 5G is inching closer as the phone received its BIS certification recently. It hints that its Indian launch might not be too far away from now. In addition, it will launch in China last month. It comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G, 120Hz display, 64MP quad-cameras, Android 11 OS, and 55W fast charging.
According to Mukul Sharma, the iQOO Z3 5G has recently received the Indian BIS certification. The device has the model number iQOO I2011 and the same belongs to the moniker, as surfaced on the IMEI database. The BIS listing clearly hints that it will likely make its way to India soon now.
iQOO Z3 5G Specifications
It flaunts a 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 2408× 1080 pixels resolution, and a 20:9 aspect ratio. In addition, it comes with a waterdrop notch for the selfie snapper, HDR10+, and 96 percent NTSC Colour Gamut.
iQOO Z3 5G is powered by the Snapdragon 768G SoC pairs with Adreno 620 GPU. Moreover, it comes with up to 8GB LPDDR4x RAM and 256 UFS 2.2 storage. The phone boots Android 11-based iQOO UI 1.0 custom skin on top.
iQOO Z3 5G also packs a 4,400mAh battery with 55W fast charging. There is also a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.
It also sports a quad-camera setup at the back with a 64MP (f/1.79 aperture) Samsung ISOCELL GW3 primary sensor with LED flash and EIS. In addition, there is also an 8MP (f/2.2 aperture) ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP (f/2.4 aperture) depth sensor. It has a 16MP front-facing camera for selfies and video chats.
Connectivity features on iQOO Z3 5G include 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C. The phone measures 163.95×75.30×8.50mm and weighs 185.5 grams.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…