How To Use Voice And Video Calls On WhatsApp on PC: Step-by-step Guide
Table Of Contents
- 1Here’s a step-by-step guide on enabling the voice and video call feature on the WhatsApp app?
As we all know, WhatsApp does not support voice and video calls yet. However, there are a few ways you can talk to your WhatsApp contacts on your desktop or PC. It looks like the voice and video call feature to its desktop version for Windows and Mac computers. However, there is no support for group calls as of now.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on enabling the voice and video call feature on the WhatsApp app?
- Download and install WhatsApp’s desktop app on your computer/laptop.
- Open it and configure it by scanning the QR code using WhatsApp on your smartphone. You can now access all your WhatsApp contacts.
- To make a voice or video call, click on the call icon, located on the top right corner of the screen on the desktop app.
- Click the call button to initiate a voice or video call.
Once you dial a person, a standalone window will appear on your monitor, which can be resized. You will always notice the call window at the top of the screen. Whereas, you continue with chats or browse content online on WhatsApp.
For this, you will need an audio output device and microphone. Your device should also have a camera for video calls.
You also need to have an active internet connection on your computer and smartphone. The call is not made through your phone, but it needs an internet connection to establish the call.
WhatsApp will ask you to grant permission for accessing your computer’s microphone and camera. WhatsApp Desktop calling is supporting computers having at least Windows 10 64-bit version 1903 and macOS 10.13.
Furthermore, WhatsApp has also noted that all voice and video calls are end-to-end encrypted. Whether calling from a mobile phone or personal computer, the security and privacy features will remain the same, the company spokesperson added.
- We’ll compare Nothing OS Vs Oxygen OS and will know how both software integrates with your daily life. In contrast to One UI, Oxygen OS provides the closest experience to stock Android. In addition to changing the order of several headers, the OnePlus 9RT makes a few minor adjustments. However, the Nothing Phone 1, which…
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…