OnePlus revealed that it teamed up with Hasselblad to co-develop the “next generation of flagship smartphone cameras”. Now, the company’s own site is offering an OnePlus 9 Hasselblad quiz. This is where users can answer questions and stand a chance to win exciting prizes. Moreover, the Amazon microsite for the series is also putting up the quiz for exciting prizes.
Here’s the video too
OnePlus 9 Hasselblad Quiz
This quiz focuses on product trivia and provides the opportunity for customers to win exciting prizes.
Let us look at the questions for the Hasselblad Quiz. Furthermore, we are providing the answers to the quiz to make it easy for you!
- Which was the first camera on the moon that was used by Neil Armstrong to capture the iconic photos of Man on the moon and the first step on the moon’s surface?
- Answer: Hasselblad Data Camera (HDC)
2. Which of the below photos were captured by Hasselblad Cameras?
- Answer: Both of the above
3. Hasselblad is renowned for its accurate and natural color. What is the name of Hasselblad’s color solution?
- Answer: Hasselblad Natural Color Solution
4. Which camera was used to take the famous blue marble earth shot?
- Answer: Hasselblad 500EL
5. Hasselblad hosts one of the most prestigious professional photographic competitions, giving acclaimed professionals and aspiring newcomers, the chance to make their mark in the world of photography. What are the awards called?
- Answer: Hasselblad Masters Award
6. Where is Hasselblad’s Headquarters located?
- Answer: Sweden
The company announced the launch date of its first flagship phones of the year 2021. The OnePlus 9 series smartphones will officially launch at 10 AM EDT (7.30 pm IST) on March 23. Moreover, the company also confirmed one of the biggest features of the upcoming smartphones.
As the launch date comes closer, we will see more information and teasers coming out for the series.