Redmi K50 Pro Tipped to Have a Sony IMX766 Camera Sensor: All The Details
Table Of Contents
- 1Redmi K50 Series: What We Know So Far
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi K50 Pro is to come with a Sony IMX766 sensor in its camera setup.
- Xiaomi will offer a dual VC cooling system on the Redmi K50 Gaming Edition.
- It is also said to have triple rear cameras and a 16-megapixel selfie camera at the front.
As per the market, Redmi K50 Pro is to come with a Sony sensor in its camera setup. The top-end image sensor was previously used by Xiaomi as a 50-megapixel camera in the Xiaomi 12 flagship. As we know already, the Redmi K50’s launch in China will be next month. According to rumours, this Pro model will be joined by a watered-down option called the Redmi K50. Read to know more:
Furthermore, a tipster on Weibo has suggested that Xiaomi sub-brand Redmi will soon offer the Sony IMX766 camera sensor on its new smartphone, expected to be a 50-megapixel camera as seen in previous iterations. Although the tipster has not confirmed whether the camera sensor will be available with the regular Redmi K50 or the Redmi K50 Pro, the latter seems to be a more potential choice for the high-end Sony offering. A previous report suggested that the Redmi K50 will have a 64-megapixel primary sensor as a part of its triple rear camera setup.
Redmi K50 Series: What We Know So Far
Last week, Redmi teased the February launch of the Redmi K50 series. It is confirmed to have the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC. It may also include a 4,700mAh battery with 120W fast charging support.
The Redmi K50 series is rumoured to have the Redmi K50 Gaming Edition. It will come alongside the regular Redmi K50 and Redmi K50 Pro. The gaming-centric phone is said to have a 6.67-inch display with narrow bezels. It is also said to have triple rear cameras and a 16-megapixel selfie camera at the front.
Speculatively, Xiaomi will offer a dual VC cooling system on the Redmi K50 Gaming Edition. Further, the phone could include gaming shoulder triggers and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
The exact launch date of the Redmi K50 series is yet to be announced. In the meantime, it is safe to expect that the rumour mill would circulate some leaked details to create hype for the new phones ahead of their official debut.
What do you think of the new Redmi smartphones? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned with Cashify for more such Tech News!
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.