Oppo Find X5 Pro Live Images Emerge; Specs Tipped
Oppo Find X5 series is the next upcoming launch by the company.
Table Of Contents
- 1OPPO Find X5 Pro Specifications (Tipped) & Live Images
Highlights of the Story
- OPPO Find X5 series is likely to debut in March 2022.
- The Pro model reportedly has a model number PFEM10.
- The smartphone might get two 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 sensors.
According to the multiple leaks, Oppo Find X5 Pro might go official by March this year. Although there is nothing official as of yet from the company, this is just an assumption. Moreover, renders of the device were leaked recently. Just recently, Oppo confirmed that the Find X4 or Find X5 series will feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC. Now, live images of the device have popped up. Let us look at the new leak details below:
OPPO Find X5 Pro Specifications (Tipped) & Live Images
According to the images, this is what the device will allegedly look like. It looks like the device will feature a subtly-curved display. However, we cannot clearly see the top and bottom of the device. But we have some new information surfacing around the specifications with this new leak.
According to this leak, OPPO Find X5 Pro will run Android 12-based ColorOS 12 out of the box. Under the hood, the Find X5 Pro will be featuring a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC. This will be paired with 12GB of RAM (+3GB virtual), 256GB of onboard storage, and MariSilicon X NPU, which is the brand’s in-house offering.
Furthermore, the image shows off the device with a ceramic-like material and a protruded camera module. However, this image shows something very interesting. It looks like it will have an OPPO X Hasselblad partnership and a MariSilicon-powered camera. In terms of optics, OPPO Find X5 Pro might come with a triple camera setup at the rear, including a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 camera, a 50-megapixel IMX766 ultra-wide lens, and a 13-megapixel sensor. The front camera is housed in a punch-hole cutout, which is a 32-megapixel camera for selfies and video calls. It has a Goodix G7 in-screen fingerprint sensor for security. The device will likely boot the latest Android 12 based Color 12 OS out of the box.
Unfortunately, this is all we know of the OPPO Find X5 Pro as of now. However, until confirmation, we cannot be sure of anything.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.