Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Renders Reveals a Unique Camera Design
Highlights of the Story
- It looks like the company might stop the Note series.
- Galaxy S22 Ultra might have a built-in S-pen.
- The series model will also have a unique camera housing design.
The company is working towards introducing its Samsung Galaxy S22 series of flagship devices in India. A recent leak hints about Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra having an add-on feature surfaced. To recall, Galaxy S21 Ultra is the first smartphone in the S series to come with the support for S Pen. Earlier this week, a leak hinted that the Ultra model will also come with S Pen.
However, unlike the Galaxy Note smartphones, Galaxy S21 Ultra does not have any space to store the S Pen. But it looks like it might not be the case with Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. Tipster Ice Universe suggested that the upcoming Galaxy S22 Ultra would come with a slot for the S Pen. This might end up replacing the Galaxy Note for once and all.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Design Renders Leaks
Samsung unveils its Galaxy S flagship lineup in January or February. We expect the same for the S22 lineup. The company has not yet announced any details regarding the S22 series. Still, rumours and renders of the series are surfacing online ahead of its launch. In a recent development, some key details of the next Samsung flagship have leaked. Design renders of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra have surfaced online.
The design renders of the next Galaxy flagship have leaked online by tipster OnLeaks and Digit reveal that the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra will get a major redesign. According to the tipster, the S22 Ultra will have a design similar to the Galaxy Note series. The S22 Ultra will come with a flat top and bottom edge. Moreover, the bottom edge will end up having a slot for the S Pen. The device will have a curved AMOLED display, which is said to be 6.8-inches. It will continue to have a hole-punch cutout for the front camera at the top centre of the screen. Additionally, the display will come with support for a high refresh rate, which is likely to be up to 120Hz.
Apart from this, the design renders also reveal that Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra has a P-shaped camera module. Four rear cameras may be a part of this series model. The front apparently sporting a centre-placed punch hole. This will bring significant gains in camera performance with a quad-camera setup and an array of sensors to go along. Although chances are one of the camera sensors is looking to be a periscope telephoto lens.
It remains unclear whether Samsung has cancelled the Note series. But the Galaxy S22 Ultra does seem to have the distinctions of a Note phone.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…