Vivo X70 Series India Launch Tipped for September 30
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo X70 series went official in China on September 9, 2021.
- The series will reportedly launch in India on September 30, 2021.
- However, only the Vivo X70 Pro and X70 Pro Plus will be launching in the country.
The Vivo X70 series has recently gone official in China on September 9, 2021. Now, according to a new leak, the India launch of the series is right around the corner. The flagship series has been in the leaks for quite some time now. Further, the series consists of three devices with the monikers of Vivo X70, Vivo X70 Pro and Vivo X70 Pro Plus.
Noted tipster Yogesh Brar has now revealed that the series will launch in India on September 30, 2021. However, there is a catch. According to a recent report by MoneyControl, only the X70 Pro and X70 Pro Plus models will be launching in India. So, we will basically not be seeing the vanilla model in the series make its way to the Indian market.
As per a previous report, the series was already expected to launch by the end of this month. However, it is good to finally come across an estimated launch date of the device now, thanks to Brar. Moreover, as the series has already gone official in China, we know what to expect from the two devices of the series that are set to launch in India.
Vivo X70 Pro Specifications
The Vivo X70 Pro sports a 6.56-inch Full HD+ Curved display. In addition, this is an AMOLED display. Moreover, we can also see a fast 120Hz refresh rate on the display of the smartphone. When it comes to software, the smartphone runs on Android 11 OS with the Origin OS 1 custom skin on top.
Under the hood, the flagship device is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC. Besides, this is the first device in the world to also carry the company’s proprietary V1 chipset. Further, the octa-core flagship chipset pairs up with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
For photos and videos, the Vivo X70 Pro comes with a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766V primary sensor alongside two 12-megapixel sensors for portrait and ultra-wide-angle shots, respectively. In addition, there is also a fourth 8-megapixel sensor for telephoto shots. At the front, the device sports a 32-megapixel selfie shooter.
When it comes to battery, the device packs a 4,450mAh battery. In addition, the battery pairs up with 44W fast charging support as well. The device is packed with all the essential connectivity options as well. These include Bluetooth v5.2, NFC support, a USB Type-C port for charging, GPS, dual-band Wi-Fi and more. Lastly, the device also features an in-display fingerprint scanner for security purposes.
Vivo X70 Pro Plus Specifications
The Vivo X70 Pro Plus comes with a larger 6.78-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED E5 display. In addition, the display features a similar 120Hz refresh rate alongside 10-bit LTPO panel. When it comes to software, the flagship device runs on Android 11 OS with the Origin OS 1 custom skin on top.
Under the hood, the device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus SoC. In addition, the octa-core flagship chipset pairs up with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. It is currently not known whether either of these devices will come with expandable storage.
Moving to optics, the Vivo X70 Pro Plus will sport a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 50-megapixel Samsung GN1 sensor with OIS support which fine tuned by Zeiss. Further, there is a 48-megapixel Sony IMX598 secondary sensor alongside an 8-megapixel telephoto sensor. Now, both these sensors come with OIS support as well. In addition, there is a fourth 12-megapixel portrait sensor as well. The camera setup also comes with horizontal image stabilisation.
On the battery front, the device packs a 4,500mAh battery with 55W fast charging support. Further, the flagship device comes with 10W reverse charging support as well.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…