OPPO A55 India Launch Timeline Leaked
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo A55 4G to have features same as that of the A55 5G, except for the camera and hardware.
- The camera feature in Oppo A55 5G is handled by a 13MP triple-camera setup.
- Oppo A55 5G is backed by a 5000mAh battery and runs Android 11 out of the box.
OPPO is ready to launch a new smartphone under A-series. The device is named the OPPO A55 in India. OPPO will launch the A55 smartphone in India by the end of September, as was reported by tipster Mukul Sharma. There is still not much clarity on the launch date of the A55. The A55 5G was initially announced in China earlier this year, while the company is yet to announce the OPPO A55 4G variant. The upcoming device was spotted at the BIS and NBTC certifications a few days back.
OPPO A55 Specs
The mystery still prevails over the specifications of the to-be-introduced model of the OPPO A55 4G model. However, there are speculations about the A55 4G to have features the same as that of the A55 5G, except for the camera and hardware. The OPPO A55 5G comes with a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display that has HD+ 720 x 1600 pixels resolution. The display panel has a 60Hz refresh rate and 82.2 per cent screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by Dimensity 700 SoC. The device comes with 6GB of RAM and packs 128GB of internal storage.
The camera feature in A55 5G is handled by a 13-megapixel triple-camera setup. The rear camera module also includes a pair of 2-megapixel depth and macro camera units. For selfie purposes, the phone features an 8-megapixel camera. The A55 4G variant is tipped to feature the same 13-megapixel primary camera as that of the A55 5G. The OPPO A55 5G is backed by a 5000mAh battery. The smartphone runs Android 11 out of the box.
There is no clarity as to which model will be featured in India, the 4G variant or the 5G variant. We will have to wait for the official confirmation on the launch of the device by this month-end.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…