Table Of Contents
- 1Vivo Y75 5G: Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo is gearing up to launch its Y-series smartphone, the Vivo Y75 5G in India.
- The handset has received BIS certification with the model number V2142.
- The phone may launch during the end of January, possibly on January 26.
Vivo is gearing up to launch its Y-series smartphone, the Vivo Y75 5G in India. The device will debut before the end of January. Now, the complete specifications of the Vivo Y75 5G have been revealed from a reliable source who wishes to remain anonymous. The handset has received BIS certification with the model number V2142. Read to know what the Vivo Y75 5G has in store for us:
Vivo Y75 5G: Specifications
Vivo Y75 5G flaunts a 6.58-inch Full HD+ display with 2,408×1,080 pixels resolution. It has a waterdrop notch on the front that houses the selfie camera. Under the hood, the Y75 5G draws power from the MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor paired with 8GB RAM and an additional 4GB Memory Fusion 2.0 virtual RAM.
As for the cameras, Vivo Y75 5G houses a triple camera setup at the back including a 50-megapixel primary camera, a 2-megapixel secondary camera, and a 2-megapixel tertiary camera. It has a 16-megapixel camera for selfies and video calls on the front. The device will boot Android 12-based Funtouch 12 OS out of the box.
Additionally, the Y7 5G will be available in two colour options: Black and Aurora. It features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for security. The device measures 8.25mm and weighs 187g. Moreover, the Y75 5G could be powered by a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W charging. It may run Android 12 with FunTouch OS 12 on top. Besides, the Vivo Y75 is expected to be a mid-range device. It is likely to be offered in a design similar to that of the other Y-series phones.
As per reports, the phone may launch during the end of January, possibly on January 26.
Stay tuned with Cashify for more such Tech News!
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.