Table Of Contents
- 1Micromax In Note 2 Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- Micromax In Note 2 India launch date has been scheduled for January 25, 2022.
- Ahead of launch, key specs of the smartphone have been listed on Flipkart.
- Key specs include AMOLED display, MediaTek Helio G95 SoC and more.
Yesterday, we got to know that the Micromax In Note 2 India launch date has been set for January 25, 2022. Now, ahead of its official launch in the country, we get to know of its key specifications. The smartphone has now been listed via a dedicated microsite on Flipkart. This microsite is what gives away the key details before the launch. The smartphone will be launching as a successor to 2020’s Micromax In Note 1.
Micromax In Note 2 Specifications
The upcoming smartphone will be coming with a 6.43-inch punch-hole display. In addition, the display will be that of an AMOLED one. This is a significant bump in specs when compared to its predecessor, which offered an LCD display. However, the display resolution of the smartphone is currently under wraps. We shall get to know about it soon.
On the processor front, the Micromax In Note 2 will be powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 SoC. This is a great mid-range chipset that has powered quite a few devices last year. Now, the upcoming Micromax smartphone will be carrying this SoC.
Talking about optics, the upcoming Micromax In Note 2 will feature a quad rear camera setup. However, the exact details of the camera sensors are not known as of now. We can expect to see a better sensor on it when compared to its predecessor’s 48-megapixel primary sensor. The camera module looks similar to that of the Samsung Galaxy S21. We can also see an LED flash accompanying the setup.
In terms of battery, the exact capacity of the Micromax In Note 2 is not known. However, it has been revealed officially that the smartphone will sport 30W fast charging support. According to the brand, this fast charging tech will charge the device from 0 to 50 percent in just 25 minutes. There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security and USB Type-C port for charging. Good news is that the device retains a 3.5mm headphone jack as well.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.