iPhone 15 Pro Might Come With This Camera Lens: Find Details Here
Reports are suggesting that the iPhone 15 series Pro models may come with periscope camera.
Table Of Contents
- 1iPhone 15 Pro to feature a 5x Periscope Camera: Reports
Highlights of the Story
- Apple is reportedly testing prototypes of 5x telephoto lenses.
- This particular series of iPhone flagships may launch sometime in 2023.
- The periscope lens will be limited to iPhone 15 Pro models only.
While Apple’s iPhone 14 series is still months away from its launch, news of the iPhone 15 series are starting to surface. Although this is the first time, rumours surrounding iPhone 15 Pro models are have surfaced. Until now, rumours and leaks that came were around the iPhone 14 series. But a new report has now shared crucial information about the camera specifications of this series.
iPhone 15 Pro to feature a 5x Periscope Camera: Reports
In a report from 9to5mac, well-known analyst Jeff Pu has stated that the iPhone 15 Pro models will come with a periscope lens with 5x optical zoom. The analyst also says a company has already received samples of the unit. It is likely to announce its decision by May 2022.
If and when, the samples get approval, they will be included in the “high-end models of the iPhone 15 lineup”. This means both the iPhone 15 Pro and Pro max variants will have this periscope lens. Moreover, most likely, the manufacturer may be Lante Optics, and expectations are that 100 million units will be just for Apple.
For those who don’t know, periscope lenses aren’t new and are already available on a handful of Android smartphones. They allow the optics assembly of longer telephoto cameras to be horizontal and thus fit in modern slim phones. Although Android phones have continued to feature this technology for years now. But Apple is trying to perfect the technology before implementing it. We can only expect it to feature in the 2023 iPhone 15 Pro models.
Meanwhile, rumours and leaks around iPhone 14 series are continuing to come online. Recently, leaks suggesting camera improvements with a 48-megapixel primary camera capable of capturing 8K video surfaced. However, the report hinted that the 48-megapixel sensor could be exclusive to the iPhone 14 Pro models. On the other hand, iPhone SE 3 or iPhone SE+ 5G launch timeline had come up. It could be sometime soon this year.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.