Table Of Contents
- 1Xiaomi 12 Global Variant Spotted on Geekbench
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi 12 has already launched in China.
- Although the series global variant is yet to launch.
- The global variant may launch sometime in February 2022.
Xiaomi 12 series launched in China back in December 2021. This latest flagship smartphone is already expecting to launch globally soon. However, ahead of its global launch, the smartphone is getting certifications and more. Recently, the phone surfaced on Geekbench benchmarking website. This spotting reveals some key specifications of the device. Let’s take a look at what it reveals:
Xiaomi 12 Global Variant Spotted on Geekbench
According to a listing on the Geekbench (via Notebook Check), the global variant of Xiaomi 12 will come with 8GB of RAM. To recall, the smartphone launched in China with a 12GB RAM variant. The smartphone is listed as Xiaomi12 2201123G and the motherboard is also specified as ‘taro’. This points to a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC running under the hood. It has a single-core score of 711 and a multi-core score of 2,834 on Geekbench 5.4.4 for Android.
From what we know so far, it looks like Xiaomi 12 features a 6.28-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel that offers a 120Hz refresh rate. Moreover, it is protected by Gorilla Glass Victus. The phone gets a triple rear camera setup that consists of a 50-megapixel primary sensor, a 13-megapixel ultrawide unit, and a 5-megapixel macro sensor. In addition, the phone also comes with a 32-megapixel selfie camera. It also packs a 4,500mAh battery that supports 67W fast charging.
On the other hand, Xiaomi 12 Pro will feature a 6.7-inch QHD+ display. It features a triple 50-megapixel camera at the back, and 120W fast charging support. Xiaomi is also supposedly working on an Ultra variant of the 12 series with an improved quad-rear camera setup with a large primary sensor and a high optical zoom lens.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.